the game is DEAD, lack of content

I'd have to agree with the OP as well. My guild has cleared everything but HM EC, and we are started that this week. My character has the best gear possible at the moment not counting the gear from HM EC. There is no point in running HM's, doing dailies, or anything, because I already have the items. PVP is just a warzone pug grindfest, and sorry I don't enjoy leveling tons of alts and repeating the same content over and over.

WoW had arenas, world pvp, more easily accessible world bosses, dueling areas. Anyone remember going outside of ironforge and stormwind to duel? I used to spend hours out there perfecting my dueling techniques and practicing for arenas. There is no such area in SW. They even create the zones to actually make it HARD to pvp. You have to go really, really out of your way to go find an imperial to fight.

Anyone remember city raids? If the horde were attacking southshore, chat would blow up in ALL the major cities and hundreds of alliance players would rush to the aid of the town. That was fun. It's called user created content, which this game has none of. Once you've ridden all of the "rides," there's nothing left to do at the amusement park and it's time to go home.

Edited by Samwiseee

Hey Everyone!

We appreciate your feedback, as well as taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion. Please take this time to check out a message from Allison Berryman and a reminder about feedback and the Forums.

If you have suggestions that you feel would improve Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, please share them in our Suggestion Box. If there is a specific Flashpoint, Operation, or Heroic that you are unsatisfied with, please feel free to create a separate thread with as much constructive feedback as possible.

If you have any questions regarding this, or any other moderation action or policy, feel free to email us at CommunitySupport@swtor.com so one of our Community Coordinators can address your concerns.

Thank you!