Something odd is happening with my companion(s)

When ever I travel, my companion is called out (wasn't out before I traveled) and the same thing happens with dialog. If this is something new with 1.2 there's really no need to link the notes. Just say its intended and I'll move along. Or If its a bug, simply state "hey that happens to me and its a bug". I will be more than happy to report it.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

Are you saying that whenever you move, your companions are magically summoned? Are your companions being summoned whenever you use a taxi? I'm just not sure what the potential bug you are trying to report it.

It's a bug. I don't believe it's been officially acknowledged, but I have the same issue.

The thing is, the bug used to be that the companions never re-summoned when they were supposed to, and that was potentially lethal (like when you would get knocked off a speeder). It looks to me like they hit the bug with a sledgehammer by just always resummoning, an that they over shot the mark.

I would expect them to fix the issue when they can, but variations of this bug have been around for a while, so it seems a hard one for them to kill...

I personaly havent noticed it happening to me, but maybe its because i usualy have my companion out if im not grouped. But its more than likely a bug, since 1.2 companions have had several bugs.

Companion implants and earpieces were not giving stats until you removed them and put them back on after you traveled or put them away (finaly fixed)

Companions always walk around with weapons drawn (still not fixed)

Edited by Mallorik

At least your companion isn't continually falling through space while doing space combat missions. That's happening all the time now for me.

Kira Carson in spaaaaace! She doesn't even need a ship.

lmao got a screengrab of that?

At least your companion isn't continually falling through space while doing space combat missions. That's happening all the time now for me.

Kira Carson in spaaaaace! She doesn't even need a ship.

I'm calling foul on that!

Why do you get to flush a companion into space and I can't?!