Come on guys...

i read these forums and think about how everyone is upset or let down about this game... this game has accomplished more then any mmo ever has in its first 5 months of game play! think of swg when it came out, or eve or wow or even guild wars.

they all had there little things about them, but if anyone played swg for as long as i did you learned to deal with minor issues, because we dealt with HUGH issues lol!

but this game has released with a giant following, and full voice over mmo, a entired team of ppl that want nothing more then to please everyone with there game. its not fair to cry about this game if you really look at it... its done more then any mmo ever has ( i mean to release a patch like 1.2 just months after release is big) and they communicate better then any mmo i have seen with weekly Q&A's that constenly let you know whats in the pipes and gets me excited!

one more thing... if you are bored of one of your toons, make a new one, there are so many stories to explore and new things to do with every toon you make. its fun to level in this game.

STAR WARS has never been about then end!(game) but the Story that got the person there!

Thats what this game is about!!

RP a little, helps with the fun level!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Profex_Radaloon

Another one...

Yeah, WoW struggled 100000000000000 years ago when it launched, when no one even heard of iPhones, when gaming industry was still trying to find it's way and wasn't the biggest entertainment source.

OH my GOD!!!!!!!

Tetris struggled when it first started, Minesweeper started badly, give it some credits!

How much budget did WoW have ? 300 mil? 10 mil? How many fans did it have? How many Star Wars fans are there? How many games did Bioware release before releasing TOR and how many games did Blizzard release before WoW?

Jesus...

its fun to level in this game.

No its not. And that's the problem. Its not FUN to repeat the same planet quests over and over and OVER.

The space combat is NOT fun, its a boring point and click shooter on rails.

The crafting is not fun, its a simple A+B=C system that's been around for years.

The voice acting isn't fun when you've heard it FIFTY times.

one more thing... if you are bored of one of your toons, make a new one, there are so many stories to explore and new things to do with every toon you make. its fun to level in this game.

STAR WARS has never been about then end!(game) but the Story that got the person there!

Thats what I've been trying to do. But when leveling the story content is 70-80% redundant. And I spend the majority of the time traveling and fighting of a ton of trash mobs. I'm bored :)

If you all hate the game so much, if a game is no longer fun.....

...then why in the name of zod are you all still here?

Is demoralizing SWTOR fans really that much fun?

IM here because I would love the game to improve. Give me a more dynamic world, better crafting system, and not this lame souless space combat minigame, but a full blown Space flight game and I'm sold.

If you all hate the game so much, if a game is no longer fun.....

...then why in the name of zod are you all still here?

Free month, courtesy of Bioware for lying to us and then saying "sorry we lied".

I think the OP is a little delusional. The game "was" fun, it is not now. What did the game accomplish? The one innovative aspect of the game "Legacy" is nothing but a money sink for all but the very basic things. It forces you to level alts because right now that is the only content is leveling alts so you can play more alts that are easier to play so you can finally roll a last alt that can faceroll the game with all the nicknacks.

So OP tell me again what exactly the game has accomplished?

I think the OP is a little delusional. The game "was" fun, it is not now.

It may not be fun to you,and that's fine, but it's fun to me.

How does that make either me, or the OP, delusional?

IM here because I would love the game to improve. Give me a more dynamic world, better crafting system, and not this lame souless space combat minigame, but a full blown Space flight game and I'm sold.

Your post is pointless, and in a redundant sort of way. You hit almost every thread with the samo samo.

I honestly do not believe you when you say you want the game to improve.

i read these forums and think about how everyone is upset or let down about this game... this game has accomplished more then any mmo ever has in its first 5 months of game play! think of swg when it came out, or eve or wow or even guild wars.

they all had there little things about them, but if anyone played swg for as long as i did you learned to deal with minor issues, because we dealt with HUGH issues lol!

but this game has released with a giant following, and full voice over mmo, a entired team of ppl that want nothing more then to please everyone with there game. its not fair to cry about this game if you really look at it... its done more then any mmo ever has ( i mean to release a patch like 1.2 just months after release is big) and they communicate better then any mmo i have seen with weekly Q&A's that constenly let you know whats in the pipes and gets me excited!

RP a little, helps with the fun level!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, your dilusional seriously....its ALWAYS ABOUT THE END GAME! Casuals are just a waste of space imo. If you aint raiding you aint living

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times and we appreciate your enthusiasm, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion.

In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and not ones which criticize the community or their posts.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!