When will Bioware start paying attention to the things that matter???

Vant

There are so man problems with this game that MUST get fixed and they are relatively small. I don't understand why they are not being fixed. Here is a short list of "small" things that should be fixed, like, now.

1) SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fact that I am having to log on and off periodically to fix a sound issue makes no sense. Fix it, don't work around, it, fix it.

2) Companion AI, why is there not an assist mechanic??????????????????? It has been asked for since day 1, and yet it still does not exist. In a game that relies on companions, the fact that we have little to no control over ours just screams oversight, or worse, stupidity.

3) Ok, so this isn't small, but still. The trend of completely breaking classes in order to fix other classes. It's not just Bioware, but for some reason Developers think that gamers enjoy this never ending cycle of OP, not OP, OP, not OP. We want balance folks. Breaking a class (Scoundrels/Operatives unless healer) and then creating overpowered classes (Sentinels/Marauders) is NOT BALANCE. Just balance it. It's really very simple, you put a number in your head, say, 20,000. You then make every classes abilities with the "perfect" talents for damage then able to reach that 20,000 within the same amount of abilities if done perfectly. The only way you can go is down by not having the perfect spec or rotation.

4) Healing (PVP), there is no way a healer should survive with 2+ guys on them interrupting. YOU MUST HAVE LOCKOUTS. If I interrupt a heal, no more heals until the lockout is done. That is how it is supposed to be, otherwise it's pointless when they can use the other 3 heals they have no problem.

I am busting my butt and supporting you guys because I enjoy this game and want it to succeed. I realize that an MMO is huge and there are so many factors, bullcrap. Have some pride in your work and get it right. My ENTIRE GUILD has left, I am the only one left, that's 30+ people. Stop making new content and start fixing the old before it's too late.

Edited by Vant

3) The trend of completely breaking classes in order to fix other classes

~~

Something I see a lot of developers do is over-do things when they change class mechanics/damage instead of slowly incrementing them. I've never understood that line of thinking. It's better to adjust something by a few percent and not have it quite where you want it, than to change something by 10+ percent and have it be overpowered until the next patch.

~~

btw sentinels should theoretically do a little more damage then other classes because they are not range dps and more prone the be bigger targets. Especially in PVE they take more dmg than range dps classes. Range DPS have less risk of being a big target because they are generally off in the cut attacking from behind objects

btw sentinels should theoretically do a little more damage then other classes because they are not range dps and more prone the be bigger targets. Especially in PVE they take more dmg than range dps classes. Range DPS have less risk of being a big target because they are generally off in the cut attacking from behind objects

who the hell cares about PVE class balance ? -.-''

I don't think any class is op right now...you just have people who play a class well and people who play a class terrible

this , my friend is awesome on his sentinal where as i suck bad =p . but i play a mean gunslinger =)