Assault cannons for vanguards

NNYRuhkl

Let vanguards have the choice o using an assault cannon or rifle. This applies to commandos, hell even let bh's choose between pistols and rifles. Not like this is going to be a game changer. I personally don't even care about the slight damage boost, I just want the look.

Let vanguards have the choice o using an assault cannon or rifle. This applies to commandos, hell even let bh's choose between pistols and rifles. Not like this is going to be a game changer. I personally don't even care about the slight damage boost, I just want the look.

I wasn't aware vanguards couldn't use assault cannons. Regarding commandos, as far as I know, mine can use rifles already, but who really wants to when I can use a BAFG.

Isn't that akin to asking for Jedi Guardians or Sith Juggernauts to have access to double-bladed lightsabres and thereby be able to do more damage than they're supposed to?

Sorry bro but each AC/Class have different weapons to use, makes them set apart from other AC/Classes, Commando can use Rifles but can only use a few things as most require an assault cannon, Its kinda like asking a guardian to be able to use a 2h or 2 1h.