Serious Loading Screen Bug

Maurdiib

Short and to the point.

My client bugs out hard. Randomly loading screens will pop up and stay at 1/4 finished forever. This also happens if I minimize the client and then bring it back to front. Occasionally it causes me to get 32,000 ms for ping, and then returns to the loading screen.

This actually never started happening until today. WTH is this? Why now? I'm getting tired of these random, frequent, huge annoyances.

Short and to the point.

My client bugs out hard. Randomly loading screens will pop up and stay at 1/4 finished forever. This also happens if I minimize the client and then bring it back to front. Occasionally it causes me to get 32,000 ms for ping, and then returns to the loading screen.

This actually never started happening until today. WTH is this? Why now? I'm getting tired of these random, frequent, huge annoyances.

ouch sounds rough.. have you tried to restart your computer? have you tried to fix the program( i think there should be a way to fix the files no?) if all else fails.. and this sucks you might have to download it again

Known bug, has been happening for a few days now, they supposedly fixed it but some folks are still having trouble, about fifteen threads were made, customer support forum is thataway. -->

ouch sounds rough.. have you tried to restart your computer? have you tried to fix the program( i think there should be a way to fix the files no?) if all else fails.. and this sucks you might have to download it again

Actually, I just did a reinstall of the program earlier today. Do you think there's some discrepancy with old/new files of the same information?

Known bug, has been happening for a few days now, they supposedly fixed it but some folks are still having trouble, about fifteen threads were made, customer support forum is thataway. -->

Sorry, not to sound rude but, I don't waste my time there anymore. I don't even fill out tickets anymore. Giant waste of time. I've had a lot of trouble with bugs since launch (guess I'm one of the unlucky ones), not so much performance issues, mostly just plain old bugs. I've reported each one thoroughly but in the end it doesn't matter. I either get closed or service droid "whatever" sends me the same message. I post here now for bugs, because like myself, users tend to try and make their own quick fixes for problems, and this is the best place to ask for advice.

Sorry, not to sound rude but, I don't waste my time there anymore. I don't even fill out tickets anymore. Giant waste of time. I've had a lot of trouble with bugs since launch (guess I'm one of the unlucky ones), not so much performance issues, mostly just plain old bugs. I've reported each one thoroughly but in the end it doesn't matter. I either get closed or service droid "whatever" sends me the same message. I post here now for bugs, because like myself, users tend to try and make their own quick fixes for problems, and this is the best place to ask for advice.

Then drop by more often, because as said, there was fifteen threads or so on it over the past three days.

Or, alternately, use the magic box that tells you if somebody has posted something similar!

http://www.swtor.com/community/search.php?searchid=2140832

Edited by Liokae