Name one thing that would make you play for another three months

ADGarner

So your turn. Name just one thing that would keep you hooked for another season.

I'm already hooked. BioWare could kick back and take a break and I would subscribe for another three months.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several things:

1) Shared Storage (allow all my characters on the same server to access things in my vault)

2) Free (One Time) Character transfers.

3) Make items BOA (Bind on Account) so my other characters can make use of stuff I'd otherwise trash or give to companions.

4) In game voice chat (LOTRO has this and I truly miss the advantages).

Nothing. I'm still trying to do the rest of the class stories, and so is the rest of my guild. Hell, we haven't even started HMs and Ops yet, and we've been here since day one of Early Access. Yes, we're taking our time, savoring it. :p

So, we still have more than three months of content to discover.

Nothing. I'm still trying to do the rest of the class stories, and so is the rest of my guild. Hell, we haven't even started HMs and Ops yet, and we've been here since day one of Early Access. Yes, we're taking our time, savoring it. :p

So, we still have more than three months of content to discover.

Which sort of makes sense for the very casual player playing 5 hours a week or less.

Which sort of makes sense for the very casual player playing 5 hours a week or less.

Yeah, the rest of my guild sure does. Only see them on in the evenings. I, however, have a few 50s, and all characters well past Chapter One.

I plan on replaying some storylines on another server, though, while I wait for them all to catch up hahaha.

immediate server transfers. Unless there are legitimate bugs that appeared during the oceanic transfers, this should be made available immediately. If it is not, a second free month should be given to everyone who plays actively on servers that don't break "light" during peak hours.

immediate server transfers. Unless there are legitimate bugs that appeared during the oceanic transfers, this should be made available immediately. If it is not, a second free month should be given to everyone who plays actively on servers that don't break "light" during peak hours.

Well, the APAC transfers were done manually. Tedious. And not a solution for the greater population, that's for sure. What they're working on now is an automated process.

Well, the APAC transfers were done manually. Tedious. And not a solution for the greater population, that's for sure. What they're working on now is an automated process.

It'll be ready when it's done however if they wait to long they won't need to worry about the 'greater' population.

Edited by Sanxxx

Having all the glitches fixed would impress me enough to stay for several more months.

• Missing half mask headgear on my marauder
  • Bad colorings in conversation scenes
  • Chiss not being blue in convos
  • Missing or silver eyeballs in convos
  • Partners companion having no armor update in convos (Khem Val)
  • Convos taking 3 to 6 minutes to start (waiting for teammates sucks)
  • Phasing (ship/planet/elevator/convo) taking very long and sometimes hanging up
  • Lack of responses other than (I'll kill them all) or (I'm the best)
  • Lack of real consequences for decisions - it's a railroad with a few short side tracks
  • Voices cutting out
  • Crashes to desktop while in combat and anywhere

Just to name a few. I keep hearing promises, just no results.

Edited by Sequiturian

Title says it all.

Name one thing that would make you play for another three months

This game is called "Starwars" more then enough for me to play for another 3 years as I been watching Starwars for more than 30 years and still watching all 6ep every week right now.

Weekly maintenance and steady updates... OH WAIT! that's already happening...

I honestly am pleased with the game, and having been through a lot of MMO releases, I'm cool with bidding my time, reporting issues that I find in the appropriate manner, and waiting for the patches and updates as they roll out...

EDIT: I would like to add, that I would like to see things like cross-server PvP and server merges, but I'd rather the majority of bugs and issues that there are now get fixed first before big item things are added.

Edited by Atifex

A statement, one way or another, about Twi'leks and hoods. Yes, I'm spamming every thread with this issue but the silence from the devs direction about this is... aggravating.

Having not played a twi'lek i haven't seen this myself, but do you mean this kind of thing?

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/138.jpg

http://www.worldsaga.net/images/twilekhelmet.jpg

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=245990

Or the removal of hoods due to it? ( as i've just read up on it)

Having not played a twi'lek i haven't seen this myself, but do you mean this kind of thing?

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/138.jpg

http://www.worldsaga.net/images/twilekhelmet.jpg

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=245990

Or the removal of hoods due to it? ( as i've just read up on it)

I want them to make a statement if they will implement hoods for twi'leks so the lekku come out from the front without clipping. I mean, look at the hoods, they look like they were MADE to have space for the lekku on the sides.