Companion's Clothing

Bratprince

I just recently got Quinn as my second companion [sith Warrior], When he joined me he was wearing an imperial intelligence uniform but when I brought him out to use he seemed to be wearing the same thing as Vette.

My question is, do they share the same armour or is this a bug?

I just recently got Quinn as my second companion [sith Warrior], When he joined me he was wearing an imperial intelligence uniform but when I brought him out to use he seemed to be wearing the same thing as Vette.

My question is, do they share the same armour or is this a bug?

him and vette are secretly seeing each other behind your back... you just found the first clue.

Edited by Darth_Fu

Same thing happens with Gault and Mako. I had a friend try it with a different outfit on Mako and Gault comes wearing the same thing Mako was.

It's sort of by design so that you don't spend all your time getting good armor for a companion and then getting one that has crap for armor. So it just copies over what you worked on and puts it on your new companion.

Admirable, sure, but oddly disconcerning when the two meet face to face on your **** and they're like "One of us is gonna have to go change."

Same thing happens with Gault and Mako. I had a friend try it with a different outfit on Mako and Gault comes wearing the same thing Mako was.

It's sort of by design so that you don't spend all your time getting good armor for a companion and then getting one that has crap for armor. So it just copies over what you worked on and puts it on your new companion.

Admirable, sure, but oddly disconcerning when the two meet face to face on your **** and they're like "One of us is gonna have to go change."

So the armor goes from being Medium to say Heavy depending on the companion but has the same stats and look?

Is this correct?

So the armor goes from being Medium to say Heavy depending on the companion but has the same stats and look?

Is this correct?

I never saw this happen in all of my beta time (since July). Admittedly, I did not get to the second SW or BH companion, but I did (and beyond) with a few other classes. I don't think it is supposed to work like that.

I'd bug it.

I never saw this happen in all of my beta time (since July). Admittedly, I did not get to the second SW or BH companion, but I did (and beyond) with a few other classes. I don't think it is supposed to work like that.

I'd bug it.

Yeah I was thinking it was a bug, your companions shouldn't be wearing the same outfit. It's a bit disturbing actually.

Yeah I was thinking it was a bug, your companions shouldn't be wearing the same outfit. It's a bit disturbing actually.

There was a bug, a while back in beta, where a JC would end up somehow having Qyzen "click-me-again lizard" Fess' weapon appear on their back. It looked kind of odd. It's not the same, but it is similar in that it is companion gear transferring to a different character.