[Fail] Getting stuck in a doorway... by my head!

llesna

LOL

I have been stuck many places in the game...between rocks, walls, mountains, trees, but never a door. Good job on that one, too funny!

Glad it made you smile :)

I've got stuck in a LOT of place too, mostly as I try to go a straight line whenever I can, especially down cliffs, but this just struck my funny bone, heh!

Edited by llesna

Glad it made you smile :)

I've got stuck in a LOT of place too, mostly as I try to go a straight line whenever I can, especially down cliffs, but this just struck my funny bone, heh!

When I get stuck it's almost always because I'm being lazy and trying to take a short cut lol. How exactly did that happen, jumping?

Centuries from now your offspring will be an Imperial Stormtrooper on the Death Star, sent to check out a disturbance and find two droids... and be immortalized by banging his head on the door while entering the room.

Centuries from now your offspring will be an Imperial Stormtrooper on the Death Star, sent to check out a disturbance and find two droids... and be immortalized by banging his head on the door while entering the room.

Haha!

That made me smile in real life! Thank you ^.^

Edited by llesna