How many credits do you have?

cbauga

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the time I have less than a million credits, waste my credits on many things (have all the speeders one can buy with credits, even those which are no longer available, and have also spend some credits on the legacy stuff).

After 3 1/2 months of play, I finally broke a million credits during the Rakghoul event. I hover around that figure now. I don't do anything special to make credits other than craft a little, run dailies (about once a week, lol) on my 50lvl main, and sometimes if I see a bargain on the GTN, I'll buy it and resell it (although, I usually keep the item for myself, haha).

Despite most posters panning any crew skill BUT Biochem, I make a steady income from artificer. Knowing the market and where you can fill the niches is key.

2 mil on main, but i stopt trading 3 months ago, credits are useless when you pvp.

Oh and when i leave swtor (after the free 30 days) i am giving it away to a random guy! Because i am leaving and aint comming back!!

My main hovers around the 1.5 mill at the moment, but that will soon be spent on the chiss legacy species unlock.

After that she'll still need to get some creds to finally get the luxury items speeder training II and III. And a new speeder, of course. :D

Somewhere between 500k-600k. Hit 42 or 43 on my main- spent a bit recently on getting all the starship upgrades I could on GTN, and a couple of gear upgrades from the specialty vendors. Bought an extra speeder or 2 along the way. Alt is 25 and I think she has about 25k. Had 100k on her but speeder training and then sending some cash to the new main took some of it away.

I do all gathering professions and just sell the stuff at default values (I'm too lazy to go search and see if I should be selling it higher), so I'm sure someone is making more money off the stuff than I am. I'm happy with it, though, as I haven't had any problems selling any of the mats.

I also do the spaceship missions once a day. I was doing them -all- for a while, but have recently started to do just the ones that gain me more than 5 xp.

Have only bought one legacy item (companion dance), and was disappointed with it. Don't think I'll be purchasing too much legacy stuff in the future. (Maybe speeders at level 10 when that comes out, if I can afford it).

Over 1 million. Not really sure as it is not something I focus on and care about that much. Credits are easy to make not even doing crafting. And at this time there is nothing I care to even buy. Mail box on the ship? why? I rarely use my ship except to travel when I "have' to use it. Same for the droid or the GTN. For me..total waste of credits.

Enough. Possibly more than enough.

I refuse to buy into money sinks. Especially on my alts, the level 50's of which are still running around on the level 40 speeders.

I also refuse to craft until crafters have something worth selling. Read that as BIS, whether that's armor, weapons, item modifications, whatever. Right now, I just don't see where a crafter can make any BIS gear. Maybe augmented orange armor but we're going to waste a lot of resources vendoring or destroying the 80-90% of items we don't crit on. That assumes that un-slotting mods from badge gear actually works now, which I haven't checked on because there's probably some other bug sitting back there waiting to bite me.

Yah, the crafting system sort of sucks.

Anyway, I have enough credits and I'm probably in that situation because I don't spend them.

Around 820k on my main. When I play I run several dailies which net about 40k in total, then I send 15k to my alt. I figure if I can keep playing several times a week I should be able to afford all of the legacy perks I want sometime in late 2014.

;)

Down to just over 4mil this week after buying a bunch of Legacy unlocks.

I buy stuff from people that sell stuff really cheap, then resell it on the GTN at a 1 credit undercut. Or I buy stuff on the GTN & repost it for 5-10 times what I paid.

I couldn't be bothered doing dailies, I ultimately end up playing with the market in any game I play.