How many credits do you have?

cbauga

No BS. How many do you have? Im interested to see what the average player has in the bank. If you want to tell how you got your fortune or what made your broke.

Ive got 2.23 million. Working my *** off crafting artifice. How about you?

Edited by cbauga

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"My highest level character has about 100,000-150,000

I'm not sure... I have 16 characters. "

I have one character above level 10 and that is my 50 assassin

Edited by cbauga

About one mil total across all characters. I'm usually broke because I like customization, which is apparently something that needs penalized in this game.

The reason I just got to 1 mil is because I just got my second character to 50. Most of my other character are around lvl 40, which is where you are broke because of all the gear and skill upgrades needed. I'll prolly see an increase of my credits now that I spend more time doing dailies. I pretty much gave up PvP when my Merc broke post 1.2.

Edited by Athrins

About 500k on my main level 50. Was a lot more but have been buying Legacy perks and investing into the guild bank.

Alts have around 100k+

I don't spend credits unless I must. If I want to gear up companions, I will just run dailies on either of my 50s and earn quick credits.

Don't know, I have some 500k in my Sorc, 300k in my Guard...

I have far too many alts to actually care about creds. In fact I never needed creds apart from your everyday repair + ship + taxi + stim expenses. And the speeders.

I am more the kind of go drop that **** guy than the buy equip guy.

Around 15 million on one server (call that my "main server" if you will). Gotten mostly through crew skills (missions through slicing, selling the mats on the GTN, etc).

Dabbling a bit on a new server now (thought i'd test the legacy stuff as i have 8 empire chars on the other server). Highest level there is level 42, i only have like 700k or something.

I hover around 1 million credits at any given time, not counting the value of crafting mats I'm sitting on or augmented custom gear in the GTN queue. I could make more, but there's really very little I value beyond gearing up alts and swapping my mods around to get a different look occasionally. The Legacy system is a joke---such an obvious credit sink, and with very little currently worth spending money on.

Currently I have about 300k across 3 toons, but I just pent a bundle on moving mods into a custom saber and 2 custom pistols, and I have been leveling an alt and have not run any dailys for a while, so my income has been slashed.

I usually have around 2 million between my 3 50s, and I hope to be back up to that soon.