I am SOOOO Angry!!

Jordan_Hoffman

I logged in and played at 4 am this morning, got to level 10 in 2.3 hours and had to go to work. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How could Bioware make such a great game and why do I have a job?!?!?! This is an outrage!!!

I can feel your anger. It gives you strength. It gives you focus.

I logged in and played at 4 am this morning, got to level 10 in 2.3 hours and had to go to work. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How could Bioware make such a great game and why do I have a job?!?!?! This is an outrage!!!

u mad bro

Me too! I just got to level 9 and my light saber and had to park him in the Jedi temple because of WORK. Bioware you need to fix this! You can't ship with a "bug" like that. You think people are whining about not getting in on the first day cause they waited to long to decided to get the game, what do you think will happen when they do get to play and have stop cause they have to go to work!? :sul_confused:

Ok this made me smile, thanks for that.

I logged in this morning and created a few characters but didn't get to play.

I'm looking forward to tonight, the wife already said she will make dinner and take care of everything tonight so I can play for a few hours. :D

This is why I love working third shift, because I get out at 7 am EST every morning. While all you people have to suffer for eight hours at work unable to play, I get to suffer at home for eight hours unable to play because I haven't gotten in yet. :D

This is why I love working third shift, because I get out at 7 am EST every morning. While all you people have to suffer for eight hours at work unable to play, I get to suffer at home for eight hours unable to play because I haven't gotten in yet. :D

Lol, you and me both! I just graduated college, I have no job dammit! Now I have to be all PRODUCTIVE and look for a job. BAH HUMBUG! I want to play TOR!

You could move into your moms basement, a lot of people do that.

Serously thanks for the post, it was fun with all the whiners on the forums today