Can't promote guildies past LT?

Sinjynn

Hello all. A small group of us got together last night and rolled repubs on our imp server so that we may use our legacy buffs and races etc for some repub fun. We formed a guild and now I am unable to promote 3 of the members past LT with me being the GM. It's not lifechanging in any way, just curious why I cant. When we formed our Imp guild, we are all imediately able to be promoted to officer.

Thanks.

I'm under the assumption that the more people in the guild the more that can be promoted to Officer. Some folks and I from my Republic guild decided to roll Imperials for some fun and we also created a guild. There has to be a limit because the first four that were brought it were a GM and like two or three Officers. Others had to be set to Lieutenant but I think that with more people the pool of Officers can be increased.

Bit off topic.. --> With this adventure I can finally see the disparity between Fleets and how damn easy it was to level a Sith Warrior. Datacrons were blatantly obvious and shorter walks.. ***?