If You Are A Caster -3hours To Fun Gaming Again

Cempa

Sad really the state of casters in this game PvP wise...sure they do great in PuG's when Marauders ignoring them and they are allowed to heal and DPS pretty much without any real pressure.

But as soon as you go up against a half decent team casters are dog food.

Well at least 3 hours from now those who enjoy playing caster will have a choice..actually Several choices.

GW2 just looks dumb from what I've seen.

Im quitting for tera which launches tomorrow.... :D

But i agree about GW2 from what ive seen of videos it looks silly.

Although anything im sure is better than swtor :eek:

Edited by BIackDynamite

Sad really the state of casters in this game PvP wise...sure they do great in PuG's when Marauders ignoring them and they are allowed to heal and DPS pretty much without any real pressure.

But as soon as you go up against a half decent team casters are dog food.

Well at least 3 hours from now those who enjoy playing caster will have a choice..actually Several choices.

You're in for a shock then. With changes coming to Mesmers, and how Warriors and Rangers are atm in the game, you're going to feel like wet tissue paper vs everyone in that game as any caster.

errr caster as in Sage/Sorcerer.

I know several.

Anyone want to start a betting pool as to when the first QQ will appear on GW2 forums? I got 1 mil credits on 1 hour after launch. And another million it will be the OP who creates it.

Hello everyone,

Threads in this forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics but are going to close this thread as it is off-topic.