The Jawa Balloon (again)

DratsaBlive

I thought this thing had been fixed? Twice yesterday I fell through it to the surface below (the first time through some griefer giving me the plague just as I was about to board and the feverish animation causing the drop, the second time for no reason). So I logged out there, and on logging in today waited for it to turn up again. After watching it crawl towards me, it then just disappeared before getting here. No idea if it'll come back.

Seriously, just put a damned MGGS point on top of the datacron sandcrawler, this balloon thing is NOT gameplay.

I'm not AFK and move slightly while on the balloon to ensure that. That wouldn't explain why it disappeared before it got here either.

Better to bug report it, if it is still non-functional or not working as intended they will need to know. Sorry I have nothing else productive to add to this.

I never had problems before either on the 2 previous toons I did this with. For some reason now it just keeps failing. And when I was on it yesterday, both times there was at least one other person on there, they fell through (at different times) too, so it's not just me.

Attempt #4 in progress... :sul_frown:

Having the same issue, tried three times now. First attempt I started to reverse engineer an item and

it knocked me out and put me back at the mount point. Second and third attempt I was sitting and when

I jumped, or stood up, same thing happened. This is my fourth attempt and I will make sure not to site

or go afk.