That Was A Wonderful Event!

CrisG

I was at level 20 or so when the event started, and was totally surprised. I have been playing the game for a month or so, and was totally engrossed in the game and had not been reading the forums or noticing any of the notices about any possible event. I first saw a news flash in the Fleet station and just thought it was a local event. Then i got to Tatooine and saw it in actiion as soon as i arrived. I myself got infected three or four times the first few i took the vaceine and continued on . Then i found the StarDream and loved that story. I only had time to do one other story from the event but i loved it and the immersion it gave to the game. At first i did not want to be infected but after i saw the events i decided it was fun and enjoyed it for those who worked to get the special rewards. ...i ended up with some Containment officer boots.

I actually ran into some action with the Containment troops for i tried to board my ship while infected and had to fight thru some of the Containment troops and loved that addtion to the game. I will miss it, and hope there are more, they did a great job on this.

Edited by CrisG

thank you i left a comment over there thanks for that heads up, i love the care Bioware is taking to keep current about events and to constantly improve the game, very good to see indeed.

I liked one comment that suggested that there be a few souveneers ie new items or signs of the events left in the worlds that have them, as this will add to the immersion and send of "realism" in the game. Great idea.

Maybe also some sort of campaign medals or tokens for our character to put up in the ship? like a medal board?

I also enjoyed the world event, because it helped bring some world pvp to our server. Most often it was level 50s taking on 20s and 30s, but occasionally there were fair matches.

I would have like some better explanation of the event as I totally missed the containment gear. Also will the dohickies in our bags be useful for anything? I have 50 some, not enough for the crystal, but still would like to get something for them.