Luke Skywalker vs Goku

Darth_Omega

Since these two are from different universes, George Lucas' word of God will not work here.

Luke was the Strongest Jedi, Goku the strongest Saiyan.

I say Goku, he was ridiculously powerful. He could teleport, Create beams of energy that could destroy planets, move so fast that he could fly around the world a couple hundred times in a matter of minutes, and could breathe in space. He probably would not even have to go past super saiyan 2 to win.

But this is just my opinion, so..... Let the argument begin! :D

Since these two are from different universes, George Lucas' word of God will not work here.

Luke was the Strongest Jedi, Goku the strongest Saiyan.

I say Goku, he was ridiculously powerful. He could teleport, Create beams of energy that could destroy planets, move so fast that he could fly around the world a couple hundred times in a matter of minutes, and could breathe in space. He probably would not even have to go past super saiyan 2 to win.

But this is just my opinion, so..... Let the argument begin! :D

Goku can't breathe in space.

Yes he can, read up on it or simply watch the show. I don't believe Goku was ever shown doing this, but it is shown that all saiyans can as you see Vegeta and Bardock doing this.

They can't. Frieza even says they can't. I've both read the manga and the show. In fact, that's the main reason why Frieza was going to destroy the planet after Goku went Super Saiyan. Because he can survive in space whereas Goku cannot.

They can't. Frieza even says they can't. I've both read the manga and the show. In fact, that's the main reason why Frieza was going to destroy the planet after Goku went Super Saiyan. Because he can survive in space whereas Goku cannot.

Actually your right, my bad I had assumed he could but after reading up more about it, it sounds like he can't. I watched all of the show but i didn't read the manga :p

I still think he could no doubt beat Luke.

Yes he can, read up on it or simply watch the show. I don't believe Goku was ever shown doing this, but it is shown that all saiyans can as you see Vegeta and Bardock doing this.

Im pretty sure sayans cant breath in space. Freezer yes he can.

btw, off course goku wins. No macth realy.

Edited by Spartanik

Luke would destroy Goku. He takes about five episodes to fully power up. Luke isn't going to wait five days, he'll die of boredom. lol :p

While there is that....Goku has already proven mortal and died several times (just to be wished back to life).

Luke would destroy Goku. He takes about five episodes to fully power up. Luke isn't going to wait five days, he'll die of boredom. lol :p

Haha, it's very true that much of the episodes are simply Goku or someone else powering up :p but its also shown that Goku can easily transform into a higher super saiyan form in a second. I believe they do the whole powering up thing just to show off

Haha, it's very true that much of the episodes are simply Goku or someone else powering up :p but its also shown that Goku can easily transform into a higher super saiyan form in a second. I believe they do the whole powering up thing just to show off

ReiKai is correct. The powering up thing is filler. In the manga just about every attack is instant and extremely quick.

Yeah, I know it's just filler to show off. I was just making a joke :) If it took the manga that long to power up nobody would read it lol.

Yeah, I know it's just filler to show off. I was just making a joke :) If it took the manga that long to power up nobody would read it lol.

I had assumed you were :) and i would just like to say that i hate fillers!! I prefer watching anime as opposed to reading the manga.... and fillers just ruin everything :(

Lol

Manag page 1-10: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Manga page 10-25: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Managa page 25-28: Some fighting and villian dies. :p

Lol

Manag page 1-10: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Manga page 10-25: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Managa page 25-28: Some fighting and villian dies. :p

Manga page 29-32: Goku and Gohan eat dinner.lmao

That's what we call filler. Doesn't happen in the Manga. Goku doesn't even need to power up here. He can kill Luke with a flick of his wrist.

Lol. By the time that DBZ ends... he doesn't need to flick his wrist to kill Luke.... he just has to look at him or maybe just power up (Hey, he pretty much destroyed The Lookout in the Cell Saga just by powering up.)

Trunks' sword =/= Lightsaber.

Trunks' sword is made of a hyperalloy and effortlessly cleaved through Cyborg-Frieza due to Trunks' immense speed and strength. A lightsaber is little more than a glowstick in comparison. Would you prefer just seeing them catching giant energy attacks or slapping them around? These attacks are far more powerful than a lightsaber could ever be.

this is a good satire of all the "versus" threads in here.

most people go "well palpatines power level was_____! so he'd beat yoda who's power level was ______" and obiwan would beat ____ cus his power level was higher" which is silly in itself, but its even sillier when force power of people is only a small factor in deciding who'd win a fight/.