Healing Smugglers/Operatives

NO_Walking

You're joking right? There is no way that you guys don't deserve a nerf. High insta cast healing while moving.....No way. It takes 3 people to take one down cause they just run around and heal themselves/vanish/stun......I never complain about classes, but these guys are way to OP right now. Edited by NO_Walking

You're joking right? There is no way that you guys don't deserve a nerf. High insta cast healing while moving.....No way. It takes 3 people to take one down cause they just run around and heal themselves/vanish/stun......I never complain about classes, but these guys are way to OP right now.

It actually only takes one person who knows what he's doing.

You're joking right? There is no way that you guys don't deserve a nerf. High insta cast healing while moving.....No way. It takes 3 people to take one down cause they just run around and heal themselves/vanish/stun......I never complain about classes, but these guys are way to OP right now.

Smugglers are fine. If you want to complain about healers, complain about the mercs healing in heavy armor with 20s talented unshakeable >.>

It actually only takes one person who knows what he's doing.

Lol, what? Once they shiv you it's all over. They can throw 4 INSTA CAST healing dots on themselves then just focus on stuns/damage. Being able to put 4 HOT's on yourself within 4 GCD's isn't anywhere near fair.

EDIT: srry, 3 HOT's and 1 insta cast heal.

Edited by NO_Walking

Actually as a Sawbones, I don't notice a huge difference in healing from now to before 1.2. Survivability is actually down due to increase in DPS. Healing a group is actually a bit more challenging now, which I think is a good thing.

Before 1.2 we were considered a sub par healer that could do okay in PvP due to instant casts. With the nerf to the other healers, and a minor bump to us, now we are OP?

Lol, what? Once they shiv you it's all over. They can throw 4 INSTA CAST healing dots on themselves then just focus on stuns/damage. Being able to put 4 HOT's on yourself within 4 GCD's isn't anywhere near fair.

EDIT: srry, 3 HOT's and 1 insta cast heal.

Could you please name these 4 HoTs?

Could you please name these 4 HoTs?

I edited it cause I made a mistake. Kolto probe stacks twice, then recuperative nanotech. Not to mention Kolto Infusion and surgical probe....two more insta cast heals.

I know what I'm talking about, I recommend you do the same research.

EDIT: I'm not sure what the Smuggler mirrors are.

Edited by NO_Walking

I edited it cause I made a mistake. Kolto probe stacks twice, then recuperative nanotech. Not to mention Kolto Infusion and surgical probe....two more insta cast heals.

Yeah, about that....

I edited it cause I made a mistake. Kolto probe stacks twice, then recuperative nanotech. Not to mention Kolto Infusion....another insta cast heal.

I should be doing research? I was testing to see how much you really know.

There are three HoTs that a Smuggler/Ops can take. One of those which can stack 2 times. No build can have all 3 HoTs in the same build.

Bet you don't know what the third HoT is w/o looking it up :)

they got a realy huge buff in 1.2 they are now the best healer full stop you can kiss commando/merc sage/sorce healing good bye smugg/agent healing is the wway forward and yes they are stupidly hard to kill and realy dam good healers.

for saying healing was suppose to of gotten screwed over they made realy poor job at nerfing the smugg/agent healers didnt they LOL

Geared ops/scoundrels who have slightly above average pvp skills cannot be killed in a 1v1 fight unless they've blown all their cooldowns/stims, etc. Be it 1.1 or 1.2, this fact has not changed. I would love to see a video proving me wrong though.

they got a realy huge buff in 1.2

Not really. The only increase in heaing throughput was the more frontloaded aoe (which was compensated by a commensurate cooldown increase). Other than that they just offered two minor quality of life increases (increased TA length and 3 stackable TA's) They just nerfed the hell out of the other healers and brought them down, they really didn't raise us up.

Geared ops/scoundrels who have slightly above average pvp skills cannot be killed in a 1v1 fight unless they've blown all their cooldowns/stims, etc. Be it 1.1 or 1.2, this fact has not changed. I would love to see a video proving me wrong though.

All healers who have slightly above average pvp skills have no problem surviving while their cooldowns are available.

Edited by alanisUDL

Pre 1.2 Merc healer was OP. Now 1.2 - Operative is OP. Insta casts and on the run with medium armor.

Having both an Operative and Sorc healer, I do similar amounts of "instant cast" healing in both classes, SP + HoTs vs. Bubble and Resurgence. In both cases, to actually keep people alive for any real length of time you will have to stand still and cast/channel something.

Pre 1.2 Merc healer was OP. Now 1.2 - Operative is OP. Insta casts and on the run with medium armor.

This....you Scoundrels and Operatives aren't going to complain of course...you know why...cause you like being OP and don't have to constantly fight yourself. Take away your insta casts, or you're ability to move while free casting and I'll be happy.

News Flash: You should not be able to Solo a Healer dead if they are decent and concentrating on keeping themselves alive. And if two dpsers cannot kill one healer, you need to step away from PvP.

As for Ops: We have Two HoTs, not 3 or 4. One we have to apply twice to get it full power. Please do not pretend that is two different HoTs. We have ONE instant and we have to have that prepped with a TA. It is certainly not enough to keep someone alive.

If you are going to protest for a Nerf, at least have your facts straight. Exaggeration only make people ignore you. It sounds to me that you just want easy kills in PvP.

News Flash: You should not be able to Solo a Healer dead if they are decent and concentrating on keeping themselves alive. And if two dpsers cannot kill one healer, you need to step away from PvP.

As for Ops: We have Two HoTs, not 3 or 4. One we have to apply twice to get it full power. Please do not pretend that is two different HoTs. We have ONE instant and we have to have that prepped with a TA. It is certainly not enough to keep someone alive.

If you are going to protest for a Nerf, at least have your facts straight. Exaggeration only make people ignore you. It sounds to me that you just want easy kills in PvP.

A HOT that stacks twice is as good as 2 hots....And welcome to the minority, enjoy your nerf in 1.3

Having both an Operative and Sorc healer, I do similar amounts of "instant cast" healing in both classes, SP + HoTs vs. Bubble and Resurgence. In both cases, to actually keep people alive for any real length of time you will have to stand still and cast/channel something.
This. If you can't burst through an Operatives' weak instant cast heals, you probably should quit PvPing altogether.