Tauntaun Mystery [SOLVED]

Jenemi

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-7 and I sat in the snow this weekend and watched Gargath roam back and forth, waiting for a PUG. We decided that on Lord Ieldis its about useless, the highest pop I've seen on that planet is 22.

Just a girl and her droid, looking for someone with a schematic. I can trade an Orokeet egg if you can craft the jerky, I have the ingredients. :)

Luckily my server is a more populated server, but from grouping and just chatting with people I have made at least 8 friends. When ever I see one of them on and a spawn is up I ask them if they want to do it. Then I ask them to ask there friends, type /who fleet ask someone there to ask in fleet General for me and my guild I ask anyone not in my area to ask in general, can still take some time but ask, ask them to ask. Form the group yourself and get it moving. Takes time but you could be the one to start these things! :D

Well I am an active subscriber and new received mine...so there goes that theroy lmao

The ram tauntaun? I think we'll get that one after the patch Tuesday, they said by the 24th. Maybe he'll carry more inventory in his little backpack for me, like a "service animal", mine is always full. Or better yet, the rakling can ride him in future tauntaun races the smuggler's can bet on. lol!

The ram tauntaun? I think we'll get that one after the patch Tuesday, they said by the 24th. Maybe he'll carry more inventory in his little backpack for me, like a "service animal", mine is always full. Or better yet, the rakling can ride him in future tauntaun races the smuggler's can bet on. lol!

That'd be fun.

I know it's a stretch, but anyone have it on Krayiss Obelisk? It's low pop and I haven't been able to find anyone (I always ask) and no one is interested/able to take on the world bosses.

-Silt on Krayiss Obelisk

If I remember your post history right your on Corellians Run? If you are and on later at night 930 pst I will see what I can do to help :D

Ghrunn

Yep :) I'm on Corellian Run. I shoudl be on ^__^ My main character is Marilea <3

And updating first post :3