SWG - Starsider Player Check In

Osanna

Figured I would start this one seeming there is only one other thread for Starsider, but is based upon only two guilds. This thread will be for ALL players, not just singled out to certain guilds.

I will be looking for a guild on my chosen server for SWTOR in the coming weeks, it would be nice to play with people I used to know.

I need to do a little more research on which server/guild I will choose. Maybe I'll wait until some more posts come up here before I make a rash decision.

Anyway, please post here if you are a Starsider native, and want to say hi, or if you have guild information for me, and which server you will be playing on.

I am geared towards PVE/Raids/Flashpoints, and occasional PVP.

Thanks!

Osanna

Edited by Osanna

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another former SS resident. If any former GHOST members are reading this, we are on Lord Adraas. I know I PMed Kixx and Amme and tried to get back with you guys (forgot your forum names) but with the new forums, I can't access my old PMs.

If you were in GHOST and want to hook back up with us, we're on Lord Adraas (US RP superserver). Please shoot me a PM.

Hi all! Nice to see so many SWG vets returning. Played on Starsider from Dec. 2003 until the NGE hit. Loved the game and the community, and would definitely like to get back in touch with other former players if possible.

Even though I'll be on Jung Ma most of the time, I'm always open for rolling an alt elsewhere.

So good to see more of you posting. I am too still awaiting judgement on when i will be able to log in.. haha.. but at least I'm patient and not a complainer.

Hoping for things to go smooth tomorrow and everyone gets in, but if not, oh well.

I played on Starsider from right around the time JTL was released and on up until about a month and a half before they planned on shutting it down.

So ya, after seeing many great moments and fun times, there was a fair share of disappointment as well. But that is water under the bridge, and a new adventure awaits us here.

I have chosen a server "that is if it doesn't fill up before the next few days" to play on as my primary. I chose Rubyat Crystal mostly because I played that one in Beta testing.

I also found a nice republic guild there "see Sig for info".

Anywy, keep the posts up, it is always good to see any of you still playing.

Mandash Grim of Starsider here. I'm on the Lord Adraas RP superserver. Does that mean I get large fries and a large drink with my RP?

Many Starsiderans and, many more, others are hanging out at the http://www.swtor-rp.com site. It's not a guild but a hub for roleplayers to get in touch with each other and to track IC events on various servers. Includes a character and guild wiki made just for TOR.