All I Want is 3 F******* Wins!!!

MirageReaper

My faction for the Pubs can only win 1 out every 10 times because of this BS faction imbalance. Its bad enough that the reward system is gimped to the point where the winners will keep getting the stronger and the losers which eventually get tired and quit PVP all together. I would have preferred if they had taken out the "Win 3 Matches" instead of "Collect 30 Armaments/Kill players/Play WZ matches." At least it'll encourage players to stay in game so they can get credit for the WZ matches they played for their dailies instead of quitting when they are losing.

My faction for the Pubs can only win 1 out every 10 times because of this BS faction imbalance. Its bad enough that the reward system is gimped to the point where the winners will keep getting the stronger and the losers which eventually get tired and quit PVP all together. I would have preferred if they had taken out the "Win 3 Matches" instead of "Collect 30 Armaments/Kill players/Play WZ matches." At least it'll encourage players to stay in game so they can get credit for the WZ matches they played for their dailies instead of quitting when they are losing.

Could not agree more.

Totally stupid that one of the biggest contributing factors to this is that the faction imbalance causes 1/2 the WZs to start short-handed for the less popular faction. Many in our guild have stop playing for this reason and many others.

Worst design decision they made when creating this game was making classes faction locked. Classes should exist outside of faction and be a choice the player makes.

They could have also made darkside and light side points the deciding factor as to what types of skills a jedi, for instance would get. IE, a darkside consular sage would get lightening where as the light side got the rocks. Their failure to properly balance the suposed mirror classes from the get go is a major fail as well.

Then add to all of that the less then balanced and equitable reslove system plus the hackers / exploiters and shouldn't be long before this game is FTP.

I just want my pity prizes back. As a healer I work my butt off for 6 medals while my buddy the tank tosses guard on me and literally gets 4 medals in 10 seconds for protection. totally balanced. I need 75k then 300k for healing medals. I can get them but takes most of the match. Edited by Kensaikrull
duplicate post

back when i was a fresh 50 i hated trying to do the daily to.

im willing to bet the people who complain about the 3 win daily are people who solo que.

the reason MOST people lose to higher geared people is because the higher geared people will only solo que as a last resort.

Joining a wz match thats 1/4 of the way through or more, is now totally a waste of time and just adds to the uneven numbers.

If you start say 4v8 - you simply dont stand a chance in hell. And before 1.2, people who joined would STAY because it was worth it. Now, you get nothing for your efforts.

Sometimes, I really do wonder what planet the Bioware pvp team have come from - maybe the planet 'stupid'. If they tested this 'feature' and really cant see anyone who plays pvp opting IN for this idea.

I think we need just a weekly wz bonus - collect 30 'completed wz medals' or something. At least then, players may not get WZ coms/money etc(but this would be nice) but if they stay, at least they collect a WZ Bonus token.

Really dude?

When half your team bails?

When you're put into a 4 vs 8 to begin with?

Half a team of baddie bails and you get better players who want to win. Sorry, but i had this happened 2x today and still pulled out the 2 wins because the people holding the team down left and were replaced with "better" players.

If this isnt the case for you, then i guess everyone playing during your time period isnt that good or youre just on the wrong faction for your server

Or you can just put the team on your back like many players have to.

-fuzz

Edited by Parali
bad quote

Half a team of baddie bails and you get better players who want to win. Sorry, but i had this happened 2x today and still pulled out the 2 wins because the people holding the team down left and were replaced with "better" players.

If this isnt the case for you, then i guess everyone playing during your time period isnt that good or youre just on the wrong faction for your server

Or you can just put the team on your back like many players have to.

-fuzz

sadly this does not always happen, you got lucky. The majority of the time if your not in a pre-made your going to get face stomped i have had days where we won 15 - 20 games straight and it could not have been fun for the other guys. At the same time i have gone in alone and got stomped when your playing with scrubs it can get frustrating when you don't have a team to play with. Telling someone something ignorant like "play better" is showing a lack of understanding and frankly not helpful in any way.

sadly this does not always happen, you got lucky. The majority of the time if your not in a pre-made your going to get face stomped i have had days where we won 15 - 20 games straight and it could not have been fun for the other guys. At the same time i have gone in alone and got stomped when your playing with scrubs it can get frustrating when you don't have a team to play with. Telling someone something ignorant like "play better" is showing a lack of understanding and frankly not helpful in any way.

When i solo-queue my expectations to win are at 20%. When i pre-made my expectations to win are at 100% When we win in solo-queue its because i have to put my try-pants on. Getting lucky? No doubt. Lucky that my server has a majority of decent players who can fill the spot of baddies who leave in WZs.

Play better is exactly what he needs to hear. Play better or re-roll onto a different server. He can pick and choose. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results isnt going to fix anything for him.

-fuzz

When i solo-queue my expectations to win are at 20%. When i pre-made my expectations to win are at 100% When we win in solo-queue its because i have to put my try-pants on. Getting lucky? No doubt. Lucky that my server has a majority of decent players who can fill the spot of baddies who leave in WZs.

Play better is exactly what he needs to hear. Play better or re-roll onto a different server. He can pick and choose. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results isnt going to fix anything for him.

-fuzz

You said exactly what i was getting at though Fuzz, Play better is simply what you want to say but that part is not helpful in the least. As you said, "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results isn't going to fix anything for him." by your own words "play better" is not his solution. I also agree he should re-roll on a better server or expect to keep loosing. My point was that simply saying "play better" makes you come off as a troll which i don't think is correct.

You said exactly what i was getting at though Fuzz, Play better is simply what you want to say but that part is not helpful in the least. As you said, "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results isn't going to fix anything for him." by your own words "play better" is not his solution. I also agree he should re-roll on a better server or expect to keep loosing. My point was that simply saying "play better" makes you come off as a troll which i don't think is correct.

Naw youre correct, i come into troll form after reading so many posts. I have hidden useful messages in my post though when people like yourself and others call me out. Which i enjoy debating over

-fuzz