Bugs and issues since 1.2b

Bazzoong

I do not want any "balance" posts in this treat, please check my bugs and issues list and comment if you observed them as well, add bugs and issues as you see fit.

Thanks in advance.

1) Extremely increases delay on ability use, sometimes this will force you to press the button multiple times before the ability is used.

2) Increased synchronisation problems between server and clients, players often are "not where they appear on your screen", leading to "target out of range" messages while you stan on top of the other player.

3)Ability effect not happening but the ability triggers it`s cd, I observed this on hidden strike, flash bang, backstab and explosive probe.

4) Randomly dropping out of stealth.

5)Effects applied to your char that should not cancel stealth do cancel stealth randomly, I observed this on relic, shield probe and the wz expertise power up.

6)Randomly taking about 250 damage and getting knocked out of stealth without anyone around without any debuffs or effects displayed on the char.

7)Effects like sprint and classbuff getting randomly canceled. (This also happens to the stances on my shadow and assassin).

I do not want any "balance" posts in this treat, please check my bugs and issues list and comment if you observed them as well, add bugs and issues as you see fit.

Thanks in advance.

1) Extremely increases delay on ability use, sometimes this will force you to press the button multiple times before the ability is used.

2) Increased synchronisation problems between server and clients, players often are "not where they appear on your screen", leading to "target out of range" messages while you stan on top of the other player.

3)Ability effect not happening but the ability triggers it`s cd, I observed this on hidden strike, flash bang, backstab and explosive probe.

4) Randomly dropping out of stealth.

5)Effects applied to your char that should not cancel stealth do cancel stealth randomly, I observed this on relic, shield probe and the wz expertise power up.

6)Randomly taking about 250 damage and getting knocked out of stealth without anyone around without any debuffs or effects displayed on the char.

7)Effects like sprint and classbuff getting randomly canceled. (This also happens to the stances on my shadow and assassin).

Oh and evasion is not removing harmful effects any more

Thanks in advance.

This pisses me off to no end.