SWG Kauri

deets

Might not be in luck, man. It seems like most of the old SWG players have either rage-quit because this isn't exactly like SWG, or just pay the subscription to complain on the forums about how this isn't exactly like SWG.

How's it going, Deets?

Oemore from Kauri here. Running a guild (again) over on Vornskr - Legion of Light. Starmond and Angelise are over on Vornskr as well (old guild leader of MMM - Mos Meca Mercs) and now running Legion of Darkness.

I've seen a few others, Ambergold, Mercelies, etc on the forums from time to time. Seen Rowa and KoK over here as well. Talked to her a few months back on vent. I know Torin (Nirot on Bria) was coming over here as well but haven't seen him as yet.

Alot of us old Kaurians went to Bria (after the close - old SOB guild) and there are several in guild that were from Bria as well.

Edited by Esquire

HEY!!! It's good to know there are old friends out there playing. I just started playing on a different server the other day when I posted this. It's one of the most active servers so I'm liking it. And of course I don't remember the name of the server lol. And yes this is deets I had deets Ligab as combat toons on SWG anyway I hope to hear from more people and it's great finding peeps

I left shortly after the NGE and it seems like a lifetime ago, but I too was on Kauri. My last guild was the Regulators and I don't really remember anybody's names except for my real-life friends that I played with. My main was named Comp Bongtoker, hence the lapse of memory from those days. I may have forgotten some names, but I do remember what an amazing game SWG was.

• 2 weeks later...

I played in SWG on Kauri back in the day and left shortly after the Mustafar (or Much To Far as I call it) expansion. My name was Farellion Gallendil and I'm on the Shadow Hand server now with the same name.

So far I like SWTOR but it seems a bit to much like a normal PC/Console game. Admittedly I'm still feeling my way around and they seem to be adding new stuff so I'm enjoying myself.

• 1 month later...
Just re-sub'd to SWTOR. Played four toons on Kauri. Been a Kauri player starting B4 CU and NGE; .. played thru CU, NGE, and other expansions; ... then made it thru Kauri shut-down, .. and SWG close. Glad to see many familiar people from Kauri. Check out aterimperium<dot>com/faces ... gawd what good memories of great people on Kauri. :ph_use_the_force:

Day 1 kauri veteran here, cant remember all the guilds i was in (there was hundreds) but KoK was my final. Was good friends with the town master of anarchy on naboo and eventually set up my own guild there, but this was not longer before i left.. Nice to see you all again, players im looking for...

Gengis (or his brother), mok, Jos'eph, XTEN

• 3 weeks later...
This is cool, thank you all for your replies. I have been playing on fatman but im sick of getting ganked when i try to quest. really hate that, its to bad cuz my jedi is level 46 and im gonna start over. but now im going to play on brooga's pleasure barge and of course my toons name is deets. so if any of you are on there hit me up and i will be more then happy to add anyone to my friends list. oh something i have found about this game i dont like is not being able to be friends with or even talk to other faction people. thats just dumb, i loved it when we would do missions with other faction then after that go do some pvp. loved it anyway thanks again and hope to see you all IG

• 3 years later...