Best View in SWTOR Contest has returned! ×

Please fix infected trapjaw's respawn timer

Theik

Right now, the infected trapjaw's respawn timer is absolutely humongous, I'm guessing it is at least 4 hours, judging by guildies who've been standing there since the dawn of time. A four hour respawn time on the Bantha or the Rakghoul isn't that bad, they're difficult level 50 bosses that require a raid to bring down. As a result, a lot of people on the server will get those done, simply because it is a requirement to gather enough people.

Trapjaw on the other hand keeps getting solo'd by level 50 players. As a result, a lot of players still haven't been able to kill the infected trapjaw, because it's constantly getting killed by single players. I personally plan to just get up early in the morning to remedy it, hoping that I'll wake up to find the skull there, but we shouldn't be forced to jump through hoops just to join in on the event.

A four hour respawn timer on a boss that can easily be done solo, and is only around for a limited time, is a bad idea.

Right now, the infected trapjaw's respawn timer is absolutely humongous, I'm guessing it is at least 4 hours, judging by guildies who've been standing there since the dawn of time. A four hour respawn time on the Bantha or the Rakghoul isn't that bad, they're difficult level 50 bosses that require a raid to bring down. As a result, a lot of people on the server will get those done, simply because it is a requirement to gather enough people.

Trapjaw on the other hand keeps getting solo'd by level 50 players. As a result, a lot of players still haven't been able to kill the infected trapjaw, because it's constantly getting killed by single players. I personally plan to just get up early in the morning to remedy it, hoping that I'll wake up to find the skull there, but we shouldn't be forced to jump through hoops just to join in on the event.

A four hour respawn timer on a boss that can easily be done solo, and is only around for a limited time, is a bad idea.

Nope, it's a feature. I like the fact that I am probably the only one on the server to have downed the boss (having camped its spawn point every time it came back up LOL)

I own bragging rights and now I am deemed worthy of elitist status on my server :FEELSGOODMAN:

Hopefully it's not bugged because my ops killed him but I didn't get the codex but I did get the codex for containment officer

The codex entry is for his normal version... Kill him after the event and you'll complete that.

Oh, and to Mahbo... he's totally easy to pull away and reset from a solo player... I highly doubt what you say is true. It took our OP ZERO effort to pull him away and reset him from a solo camper and get the pull for ourselves.

:D

Edited by FooBard

• 2 years later...