Black-Green Color Crystal best choice for Sorceress?

DonJuansen

So I am enjoying this Rakhgoul World Event and noticed the vendor.

Vendor's selling Black-Green Color Crystals for 83 Rakhgoul DNA Samples:

Advanced Black-Blue Eviscerating Crystal +41 Crit Rating, 136 Armor Rating

Advanced Black-Blue Hawkeye Crystal +41 Power, 136 Armor Rating

Advanced Black-Blue Indestructible Crystal +41 Endurance, 136 Armor Rating

Advanced Black-Blue War Hero's Crystal +41 Expertise, 136 Armor Rating

My question is which one is best for a leveling Sorceress to buy in advance? Is it even worth getting one of these or are there better/cheaper crystals accessible?

I'd reckon the War Hero is for PvP, Indestructible for Assassin. But what about Sorc?

If you're gearing properly, the Power and Crit ones should be basically dead-even in benefit. However, it's tough to gain enough Power on your gear to hit this point without some heavy re-modding, so the Power one tends to be better for the majority of Sorcs (both healing and dps).

Note: PvE-side. PvP side, trickier question.

Edited by Daellia

Huh and i always figured power was better for melee toons. Still i never seemed to have a problem goig with more willpower than power

Power provides essentially identical benefit to melee and ranged classes, as it buffs all damage types equally. If anything, Sorcs gain more benefit than other classes, as Sorcs have no weapon attacks. Weapon attacks have a weapon coefficient as well as a bonus damage coefficient, so they tend to get less overall benefit from Power (as their bonus damage coefficient is usually lower to compensate for the weapon scaling).

In addition, Willpower is better than Power (by about 10%), but Power is still very potent as well.

Edited by Daellia