Should warzone commendations be rewarded on performance and not win/loss

Jenrais

For instance. One person dies 0 times and captures the huttball four times and does like 300k damage

However the team loses.

Should that player get 100 warzone tokens like the winning team because he performed well but his team did not?

Double edged sword for me, while it really, really, really annoys me when I end up in a WZ that's half way done and can't get my three medals, at the same time these new changes have forced a lot of selfish PVPers to actually try and win/stop queueing. By selfish PVPers I mean the ones who just hung around in the middle of a WZ just DPSing and nothing else.

For instance. One person dies 0 times and captures the huttball four times and does like 300k damage

However the team loses.

Should that player get 100 warzone tokens like the winning team because he performed well but his team did not?

That player is already getting more comms for the medals he earned in the losing match. The system is good, the comm values need some tweaking tho.

However the team loses.

No? love this logic...