Best View in SWTOR Contest has returned! ×

2nd character on different server question

luisjunior

i have a level 50 on an american server and just started a new character on an australian server. when will i be able to transfer my level 50 to the server where my character is and will it stuff up the legacy points?

also, if i was to have a character on a pve server and another on a pvp server all under an australian server, would they still link in legacy and will i also be able to do the family tree thingo?

i have a level 50 on an american server and just started a new character on an australian server. when will i be able to transfer my level 50 to the server where my character is and will it stuff up the legacy points?

Transfers are coming but no ETA as of yet.

also, if i was to have a character on a pve server and another on a pvp server all under an australian server, would they still link in legacy and will i also be able to do the family tree thingo?

Legacy is for 1 server only, different servers will have different Legacy.

They didn't allow them until very late in the game over at Wow. That is really the only example we have to go by.

However, these guys are pretty good about fixes and listening to the community. They are, by their own statements, very concerned about merging and transfers. They also stated that the process is very difficult to set up so it will be a while. I think your question helps to underpin some of the reasons.

Good topic, good question though.

thanks heaps guys, but when Legacy is for 1 server only is said... does the contenent server or the actual inside server for example, Gav Daragon.

do u think if it is Gav Daragon locked with the LEGACY, i should create another character in that same Gav Daragon as my level 50 so i can get the legacy points? im sure in the near future we'll be able to transfer as a whole so it wont mingle with the points

North American server... Not only Americans play on NA servers.

Edited by LeonBraun