Maybe wait for 1.3???

Ymero

Wow. This is pretty bad. I think bioware should just remove the skill tree if they are going to make it unplayable. My rotation feels cumbersome with the increased CD on BS it does not flow any more. I use my rifle shot as a filler because all my other skills are on CD. I really like playing conceal operative and this is the second round of nerfs I have played through but i am getting tired of this. We were designed to be a burst class now we have crappy burst and less sustain dps power. I just dont understand where they are taking this class. Maybe ill come back for 1.3

Ymero

weve been consistently getting nerfed since launch .. i can only bare to logon anymore and play 1 or 2 warzones .. its not fun when other classes got buffed and ops get nerfed to the grave .. great work bioware, horrible job of balancing your classes .. is it really that hard?

Wow. This is pretty bad. I think bioware should just remove the skill tree if they are going to make it unplayable. My rotation feels cumbersome with the increased CD on BS it does not flow any more. I use my rifle shot as a filler because all my other skills are on CD. I really like playing conceal operative and this is the second round of nerfs I have played through but i am getting tired of this. We were designed to be a burst class now we have crappy burst and less sustain dps power. I just dont understand where they are taking this class. Maybe ill come back for 1.3

Ymero

I wouldnt bother im sure we will get another nerf in 1.3 cause its still possible for me to kill people 1v1 and that must be a bug of some sort should look something like this.

Operative

Hidden strike now knocks the operative down as well as the enemy.

Edited by blazingg

I wouldnt bother im sure we will get another nerf in 1.3 cause its still possible for me to kill people 1v1 and that must be a bug of some sort.

oh healing is definately gonna get a nerf, its like, not terrible now. cant have that.

I wouldnt bother im sure we will get another nerf in 1.3 cause its still possible for me to kill people 1v1 and that must be a bug of some sort should look something like this.

Operative

Hidden strike now knocks the operative down as well as the enemy.

LoL.....although I wouldn't be surprised.

My main is a guardian (yes I play an op) and from the beginning, even when there was the 10-50 bracket I never really had a problem with ops. If they caught me off-guard they would annihalate me, which is what I view as what an op should be doing, but if I reacted quickly enough I could pop defensive CDs and survive long enough for back up to arrive to help me with the op.

I expect them to nerf ops again in 1.3 just b/c of how they have treated the class already, and I really think that they need to not allow the person who has been working on the op class to ever work on a stealth burst class ever again.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for 1.3. The silence about any of our issues beyond gross statements of ignorance tells me they really don't have an interest in the class beyond making sure it doesn't have any pvp impact on the more popular classes. My guess is 1.5 before we come back around to being upper tier.

We're not destroyed, it's just other classes can do what we do better, there's just no real niche for conceal anymore.