2000 Fleet tokens for an item I will use for a couple hours?

Rafkin

So it cost 2000 Fleet Tokens for an Inheritance glove kit. I have never done a space mission so I'm just guessing here that 2000 tokens would take many days worth of missions?

And for that I can give my lvl 14 alt a pair of BLUE quality gloves he will outlevel in a couple hours. At least make them purple quality so we can get 5-6 levels out of them.

Myes 2000 fleet tokens would take me about a month if I could bother to do the same space missions over and over. The only way to make that work before lvl 14 is to not to any other quests o.O

Personally I have not seen this but it sounds...silly at best.

Especially since you don't get fleet tokens from "regular" space missions anymore - you only get them from daily quests now. Which means that even with the best of intentions, 2000 tokens will require at least three weeks worth of daily quests.

In three weeks, your alt character will have outlevel all the inheritance gear.

The whole thing is completely off the mark.

Especially since you don't get fleet tokens from "regular" space missions anymore - you only get them from daily quests now. Which means that even with the best of intentions, 2000 tokens will require at least three weeks worth of daily quests.

In three weeks, your alt character will have outlevel all the inheritance gear.

The whole thing is completely off the mark.

Making items cost thousands of fleet tokens is insane. I can understand thousands or hundreds of thousands of credits...but tokens?

What did you expect, it took them five years to make a window that lets your chars form a nice straight line, the least you could do is a months worth of dailys or even better 5months if you feel crazy and want the full set....:rolleyes: