1.2 changed sound and increased loading time for space combat

Linkwood

After the patch, my space combat is ruined, harsh but true.

The sound of the laser is new, and quite hard, and apparentley louder.

The space combats lags a lot, they didnt before.

The loading time has been increased, when the loading screen has finished, The space combat has been on for + 20 seconds, and Ive taken a lot of damage + missed a lot of target.

If the hardware requirements have changed, and I havnt noticed, please tell me. If not, I would really like a solution to my problem. I havnt had these problems prior to 1.2.

After the patch, my space combat is ruined, harsh but true.

The sound of the laser is new, and quite hard, and apparentley louder.

The space combats lags a lot, they didnt before.

The loading time has been increased, when the loading screen has finished, The space combat has been on for + 20 seconds, and Ive taken a lot of damage + missed a lot of target.

If the hardware requirements have changed, and I havnt noticed, please tell me. If not, I would really like a solution to my problem. I havnt had these problems prior to 1.2.

I think you are embellishing a bit but for the most part, you are correct. The new weapon sound, when powered up, is pretty loud. Also, while it is not taking you out of 20+ seconds of your mission, it is taking long enough to miss out on some bonuses.

To add, on the Syvris Evacuation (Republic), your only opportunity to get the bonus for taking out the bridge of a Capital Ship comes at the very beginning of the mission in the first 10 seconds. It is taking longer to load in now, so when I finally get in, I am just past the point where I can get a shot at the bridge.

So, I am not going to say that space combat is ruined, but it is being hampered by the fact that I cannot get an opportunity at all the normal bonuses.

Edited by TheBBP

Same goes for the Drexel Sweep. There are plenty of ships that I was able to complete all of my objectives, but you miss the first 5-10 seconds of action. That doesn't sound like a lot, but a lot happens in those 5-10 seconds lol.