Fix mercenary bh

bahdasz

OK, maybe you don't have to do anything more to spambot (I mean "arsenal"), but what the crud were you thinking?

In some wierd attempt to stop the arsenal tracer missile spamathon you managed to nerf the only other two mercenary alternatives to a point of rain-man-eque uselessness. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE QUIT THE GAME? IS THIS SOME WHACKO ATTEMPT AT POPULATION CONTROL?

Merc Pyro = No DPS, no purpose....

and... now WE get to look like we've got diarrhea when we use Fusion Missile, which we actually do use, by the way. Did you ever think that the arsenals didn't like that animation because it's an AWFUL/HORRIBLE/DISGUSTINGLY BAD animation????? MAYBE you should have just thrown it in the trash and worked out something new? I really don't care, does it have to be fancy? NO! It just doesn't have to be annoying and disgusting! How about you use the original animation for FM and just switch it to the other hand.... omg! They both have different animations and neither of them looks like they forgot to bring their adult diapers with them! WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, This was already the must underpowered mercenary build in the game BEFORE you NERFED it, what were you thinking?????? FIX pyro merc DPS and get rid of that animation.

Merc Body Guard = POINTLESS

Useless, can't manage heat, can't heal crap! Some people like to be healers and NOT have to carry a freaking glow bat around. Sith profs are not for all, so let non-Sith freaking heal if they want to.

GOOD JOB!

Need details?

Please visit the Bounty Hunter and Mercenary forums... I think there MIGHT be a few hundred threads about this there.

Yeah, I mad, bro! And I think I have a right to be!

Edited by bahdasz

Hello,

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we also ask that this feedback be constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're closing this thread now.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!