Vibroswords needs love too

Suigintaung

So upon hearing that there would be new items brought out with the Legacy patch in terms of PvP equipment, I got a bit excited at a possibility of being able to purchase a comparable vibrosword alongside the lightsabers. Alas, that was not so.

Most of my gameplay revolves around doing WZs as raiding doesn't strike an interest for me ever since that game-that-shall-not-be-named drew it's last straw.

Other than the vibrosword that is sold by the Taris Equipment Vendor, the vibroswords in game are also rather lacking in design. They are simply metal rods with no visual intensity. There are a couple other models, none as eye catching as the Taris one, however. I would really love to see a vibrosword added to the pvp vendors that is comparably statted, as well as visually pleasing (no plain metal rods).

In order to do the most possible output in a PvP match I am almost forced into having to buy and use a lightsaber as you can only upgrade items so much before there just isn't any better hilts.

I may be playing a Force user but that doesn't mean I should be pigeon-holed into using a lightsaber in order to be useful, plenty of Force users in Star Wars have opted for vibroswords over the use of a lightsaber in order to carve their name into history...

And I want to be among them in that regard.

• 3 weeks later...
Whether we get more designs or not I would like to see the color crystal show up better in vibroswords, tech blades and tech staves. Some of them have a thin glowy line on them, but it's too bad they don't seem to change colors except occasionally during ability use.

• 1 month later...

I doubt they'd do anything to make vibroswords viable.

EDIT: Actually, just going to cancel my subscription like everyone else. Except I'm doing it for the neglected vibroswords.

Edited by Suigintaung
Don't care for this game anymore

So you're basically going to quit because you don't get a lot of vibroswords? Vibroswords almost every padawan throws aside the moment they become actual Jedi Knights? Considering they ~have~ to make a lightsaber in order to actually reach knighthood? The blade that marks them as fully fledged members of the Jedi Order both to their peers and to the galaxy at large?

How sensible and mature of you.

you think that's bad, I'm a bounty hunter.

I may use a blaster pistol.

If I picked a different AC I could use TWO blaster pistols.

That's all I get.

It's terrible. I'm not being sarcastic either. BH got the big green vibrosword on weapons choice.