ACCOUNT CANCELLED - Bye fellow Ops

Tagsley

Keep fighting the good fight. Can't play a game with such poor planners at the helm.

Just posting in case my visible cancellation might contribute to them fixing some of the crap the threw at us in 1.2.

Wish you all the best.

Quel

Nothing changed in the patch worth unsubbing over. DPS parses are proving we're objectively fine, in fact our DPS is on the high end. This kind of knee-jerk response over changes that you certainly haven't adequately tested or researched isn't helpful, doesn't get any points across and isn't going to convince BioWare. In fact, after reading posts like yours for months on end and then reading 2 dozen or so parse logs today seeing that most classes are running 1300 DPS while we're running 1400 DPS it makes me glad BioWare is at the helm. Their internal testing has clearly trounced the collective knowledge of its playerbase with combat logs demonstrating definitively that the brilliant theorycrafters at the Operative forums are absolutely clueless about how their class actually performs.

Nothing changed in the patch worth unsubbing over. DPS parses are proving we're objectively fine, in fact our DPS is on the high end. This kind of knee-jerk response over changes that you certainly haven't adequately tested or researched isn't helpful, doesn't get any points across and isn't going to convince BioWare. In fact, after reading posts like yours for months on end and then reading 2 dozen or so parse logs today seeing that most classes are running 1300 DPS while we're running 1400 DPS it makes me glad BioWare is at the helm. Their internal testing has clearly trounced the collective knowledge of its playerbase with combat logs demonstrating definitively that the brilliant theorycrafters at the Operative forums are absolutely clueless about how their class actually performs.

Can you please show us the dps parses that "are proving we're objectively fine"?

All the parses I have seen so far showed Operative's dps at a big disadvantage compared to other dps classes (while in theory they should have the best dps because they have the least utility, least group synergy and worst uptime on target).

Not saying that you're wrong but I would be interested in seeing the parses that you are referring to.

Edited by Ich_Bin

as i said earlier Georg Zoeller will cause a loss of more subs than "teams of operatives" hes such a tool and you can clearly see because he only caters to the majority classes and the low population classes just get **** on

Can you please show us the dps parses that "are proving we're objectively fine"?

All the parses I have seen so far showed Operative's dps at a big disadvantage compared to other dps classes (while in theory they should have the best dps because they have the least utility, least group synergy and worst uptime on target).

Not saying that you're wrong but I would be interested in seeing the parses that you are referring to.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=409392

This is just one of the many threads made reporting average DPS parses of 1400 DPS for Concealment Operatives. I get really annoyed when I see demonstrably false statements like "worst uptime on target". You know you have 5 30 meter abilities right? Your uptime should be 100%, something no Marauder, Assassin or Juggernaut can say. If you think that your statements are even REMOTELY correct, then why are you playing Operative? Reroll, and then you can see how absolutely flawlessly perfect and amazing all the other classes are. Or you'll just find something else to come to your new class forum and complain about.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=409392

This is just one of the many threads made reporting average DPS parses of 1400 DPS for Concealment Operatives. I get really annoyed when I see demonstrably false statements like "worst uptime on target". You know you have 5 30 meter abilities right? Your uptime should be 100%, something no Marauder, Assassin or Juggernaut can say. If you think that your statements are even REMOTELY correct, then why are you playing Operative? Reroll, and then you can see how absolutely flawlessly perfect and amazing all the other classes are. Or you'll just find something else to come to your new class forum and complain about.

What about the other 3 DPS parses from PTS I saw with scorcs pulling 1600+?

or jugs?

or marauders?

shut the hell up already

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.