Less PUNISH!ENT more INCENTIVE

dprijadi

Dear bioware pvp dev team

Your latest idea in patch 1.2 is to heap punishment to players who lost and now thingking of adding MORE punishment with the upcoming Deserter Debuff.

please note that :

- 3 medal minimum as indicator of player's contribution? there are ways to check if player AFK or not, check theor location, combat state, activity. aplayer who actively defend or attack but get outnumbered and got no medal shouldnt be put in the same NO REWARD punishment box

- Because of this, now some people left a losing WZ and therefore making it worse to the players that stuck to the end. and from FAIRNESS point of view, Where are MEDALs for losing team that fought OUTNUMBERED and STUCK TO THE END???

- realize that some pppl use mostly PvP for leveling and now you remove XP if team lost? all those time playing in Losing WZ and you dont value the player's contribution for his time in wz??

wihtout a better system to check if someone afk or not, please dont use the current system as it is punishing to casual pvper thant got even ZERO XP and ZeRO CREDIT.

Please stop thinking about adding punishment into he game. Instead try to use Incentives so players dont run from a failing WZ

Dear bioware pvp dev team

Your latest idea in patch 1.2 is to heap punishment to players who lost and now thingking of adding MORE punishment with the upcoming Deserter Debuff.

please note that :

- 3 medal minimum as indicator of player's contribution? there are ways to check if player AFK or not, check theor location, combat state, activity. aplayer who actively defend or attack but get outnumbered and got no medal shouldnt be put in the same NO REWARD punishment box

- Because of this, now some people left a losing WZ and therefore making it worse to the players that stuck to the end. and from FAIRNESS point of view, Where are MEDALs for losing team that fought OUTNUMBERED and STUCK TO THE END???

- realize that some pppl use mostly PvP for leveling and now you remove XP if team lost? all those time playing in Losing WZ and you dont value the player's contribution for his time in wz??

wihtout a better system to check if someone afk or not, please dont use the current system as it is punishing to casual pvper thant got even ZERO XP and ZeRO CREDIT.

Please stop thinking about adding punishment into he game. Instead try to use Incentives so players dont run from a failing WZ

They have some talent over that at Bioware, but Ive never seen so many bad ideas unleashed in an MMO so fast.

They have some talent over that at Bioware, but Ive never seen so many bad ideas unleashed in an MMO so fast.

i know and i hope they got emergency reaction team handling this..

as casual players i hate pvp now with some of my classes.. did bioware want to punish casual players who pvp while leveling? removing xp and credit rewards?

Can someone please explain to me because I don't understand.

Warzone commendations are awarded based on 2 factors, the time spent in the warzone and the number of coms you have up to 8.

The winning side gets double the amount the losing side gets. Seems fair.

If you win really quickly you get less overall. The losing team gets half what the winning team gets if they have 8 commendations.

How is this unfair?

Can someone please explain to me because I don't understand.

Warzone commendations are awarded based on 2 factors, the time spent in the warzone and the number of coms you have up to 8.

The winning side gets double the amount the losing side gets. Seems fair.

If you win really quickly you get less overall. The losing team gets half what the winning team gets if they have 8 commendations.

How is this unfair?

because pug groups of casuals get super screwed and despite what elitists think these are the majority. No puggers = less pvp for all = bad

They could still have the 3 medals, but they need to make getting 3 medals a guarantee if you're playing- something like getting a free medal for staying on defense at a node, or for fighting near the door- another for spending 5 minutes at an enemy node attacking.

Even if you should fail- you should get a reward for trying.

If you don't, people will stop trying- you'll see more and more and more quitting.

because pug groups of casuals get super screwed and despite what elitists think these are the majority. No puggers = less pvp for all = bad

THANK-YOU

This very simple concept is lost on so many people. PvP needs a constant stream of FRESH BLOOD. Punish the n00bs/casuals too much and they'll leave and the queues will get longer and longer ...

This is not a change for "hardcore" players.

The only argument I will support is that xp is crucial when participating in WZ pre-50 with regard to leveling.

No one wants less, players, but how easy do you want it?

THANK-YOU

This very simple concept is lost on so many people. PvP needs a constant stream of FRESH BLOOD. Punish the n00bs/casuals too much and they'll leave and the queues will get longer and longer ...

This is what happened to WoW over and over.

They punished any noobs over and over then had to introduce Arena as only the Elites were left to play.

Edited by Metalmac

-because of the patch I don't even bother with the objectives until I cap medals. If we lose I'll at least get some credit.

This too- when it was 4 medals only, I didn't bother with trying to get medals, I just played to win, and the only class I might have gotten only 3 medals on was healer (75k heals, 2.5k heal, 10 kills)- but, in a stomp, might not even get the ten kills there- meaning when I'm on my healer and the match looks like a huge loss, it's often best to just leave. Heck, even with deserter I'd leave and do something worthwhile in the meantime.

This is not a change for "hardcore" players.

The only argument I will support is that xp is crucial when participating in WZ pre-50 with regard to leveling.

No one wants less, players, but how easy do you want it?

Players who want skill based PvP are against gear having any role in PvP, but if it has to, then they are for easy rewards for everyone.

I guess you don't want skill based PvP.

I have pugged every match, and it isn't as bad as you make it out to be. Sure there could be improvements made but it is not broken completely.

Also objectives give you medals. So you are better off going for them cause you will cap medals that way faster than chasing them.

Credits for losing is a moot point. since it is also determined on how long the match has been going for. You probably get half as much for a loss as the winning team does, I am willing to bet the exp is the same as well.

The rewards for losing is roughly half of the winning team. Simple. Fair. In reality losing teams get nothing. Be thankful that we still get something.