Is anyone else having these problems after the patch?

Bryella

I am a level 49 agent. Is there some point in the story line where Kayilo leaves? It has said she is "unavailable" since this patch came out. She's not leaning against the wall on the ship either.

I've contacted customer support but there has been no answer in a week and says it's been resolved via email. But all the email says is it's been forwarded to the development team.

Has anyone else lost any companions?

Edited by Bryella
change of problem

• 2 weeks later...

Yes there is a point in the Agent storyline where that happens. Hoped you didn't just spacebar through it to get past "another one of those annoying" cinematics.

I do wonder though, since Kaliyo has disappeared have you had any issues sending companions out on crew missions? I know that at that point in the story line sending out companions can be very buggy if you had anyone out on a mission when the Event occurs.

stop skipping the cinematics and then wonder why some things happen...

go to corellia and you get her back very early in the story quest.

It's actually after you have finished Corellia (done one class-quest thing per subzone, all that good stuff) and once you have departed the planet for the Act 3 finale sequence.

I will say, her departure was really, really hard to miss.

Edited by bright_ephemera

I do wonder though, since Kaliyo has disappeared have you had any issues sending companions out on crew missions? I know that at that point in the story line sending out companions can be very buggy if you had anyone out on a mission when the Event occurs.

I'm on this portion of the story and experienced this. When you send out a companion on a crew mission, the companion higher on the list shows as unavailable, rather than the one who is actually deployed. I submitted a bug report on this.

Partial workaround is to start deploying at the top of your companion list (just below unavailable Kaliyo). PITA, but at least then you can run all available companions on crew missions.

I am a level 49 agent. Is there some point in the story line where Kayilo leaves? It has said she is "unavailable" since this patch came out. She's not leaning against the wall on the ship either.

I've contacted customer support but there has been no answer in a week and says it's been resolved via email. But all the email says is it's been forwarded to the development team.

Has anyone else lost any companions?

Someone skipped thru the quest cut scenes, lol. Don't blame you, after getting one toon to 50 I have zero patience for cut scenes. I'm going to need a new keyboard soon from spamming spacebar, 1, spacebar, 1, spacebar, 1 so hard and often. I know I know, the agent story line is cool... I just don't care anymore. If I wanted a movie I woulda rented one.

I'm on this portion of the story and experienced this. When you send out a companion on a crew mission, the companion higher on the list shows as unavailable, rather than the one who is actually deployed. I submitted a bug report on this.

Partial workaround is to start deploying at the top of your companion list (just below unavailable Kaliyo). PITA, but at least then you can run all available companions on crew missions.

Yeah, that's spot on. The bug happens when companions complete missions or you cancel them. It's a zero based array and kali is usually number 0, so when the code finishes/cancels a mission it goes to update companion 0 (or whatever), who is now actually Vector, etc. Horrible coding and I seriously doubt it will be fixed in our lifetimes.

Actually I didn't even skip that scene. I do blame it on a very bad memory though. I never used Kayilo so I didn't even notice she was gone. And then I stopped playing my op for about a month and then the patch happened and I read somewhere that some things had become unavailable since the patch. I had decided to start equipping all my companions and that's when I noticed she was gone. So, I assumed it was a patch thing and had forgotten all about what happened to her in the story line.

But thanks all for the replies and a reminder that I need a brain transplant. :(