noob about to roll a assassin question

Troxi

Assassins don't have an opener and therefore there is literally no advantage to attacking from stealth, other than getting the first hit in.

oh ok thanks cuz i keep looking at your tanks and they survive so much its crazy!

oh ok thanks cuz i keep looking at your tanks and they survive so much its crazy!

Deception assassins have a talent, Dark Embrace, that allows their force regeneration increase by 25/50% after stealth mode. So, as a deception assassin, you would have to open from stealth to get the most of your burst.

Darkness assassins can just stay out of stealth and do whatever the hell they want.

I mostly PvE on my assassin tank (valor 63 on my pyro PT though) but occasionally I will queue up so, grain of salt, but...

There's no real requirement to be stealthed to use your major attacks aside from the obvious element of surprise. Maul is decent though you're generall building 3 stacks with Shock and Wither then lighting them up so.....

Still, getting a maul in, a spike then cycling up your damage/self heal rotation by starting stealthed is cool.