Very upset over not considered a 'most valuable player'

Bragalot

I'm not upset at all ... and my playstyle and Star Wars fandom sound exactly the same as the OP's.

Something was offered for a price to me, the price was agreed, the deal was made, the trade concluded. I was happy at the time I agreed; that's why we had a deal.

Now here's the point: That's speaking of any kind of trade or Galactic Market purchase inside SWTOR.

Now here's the apples to apples: Game time was offered to me for a set time at a set price. I agreed, paid it. Deal offered, agreed, paid, concluded. A happy time was had by both parties.

What deals were made with other people aren't my issue. OP, I just pleasantly ask you to consider: Why make it yours?

Why not simply enjoy the game at your pace on the terms you agreed to?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're old enough to have a 12 year old daughter, you're old enough to have thicker skin. This is absurd.

I am a cancer survivor. A free month on a computer game is so f***ing far from important that the light from important will not reach it for seventy quadrillion years.

If your life has been so privileged and protected that THIS has got your peener in such a twist, I envy you.

This post ^ Right there, Is the most disgusting post on the forums yet. Who are you?

So Cancer survivor...uhm So what does that have to do with anything? Making YOU more important then one that havent survived cancer? I don't get this at all, Calm down and read the OP's post AGAIN and you might think straight. So he has a daughter...so? I have a cat thats 3 years old? You should prolly get some fresh air and meet civilization some more.

Customer A pais 500$ for a car

Customer B pais 500$ for a car

Customer A Drive's only to work

Customer B Drive's too work and also to the supermarket every now and then

Customer B gets money from car retailer for being such a nice customer.