Look on the bright side

Spiritphire

Ok lets look on the bright side for a moment :) because of SWTOR my house is a mess lol I spend more time playing than I do anything else which means its dusty and the dishes need done.

Because of the unexpected downtime today this is what happened...

My dishes are done and kitchen cleaned

laundry done ... check

house freshened and bright .... check

Husband no longer *****in at me to clean ..... double check

Results of downtime: I will be able to play uninteruppted by guilt (for not doing anything else) and blissfully un*****edat for another few days. Watch out sweetheart I am gonna catch up to you.

Edited by Spiritphire

Yea look on the bright side guild wars 2 is coming!

Dude if you're going to negative please go post somewhere else. This post is for positive comments. So we missed out on a day of gametime, but if you read the updates BW is giving that back to us. So all we really missed out on was one form of entertainment.

Please either find something positive or dont post here.

Yea look on the bright side guild wars 2 is coming!

Dude if you're going to negative please go post somewhere else. This post is for positive comments. So we missed out on a day of gametime, but if you read the updates BW is giving that back to us. So all we really missed out on was one form of entertainment.

Please either find something positive or dont post here.

Hi all,

The servers are now available for use. You can view the Server Status page here:

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

In order to consolidate the discussion regarding the return of the servers, we're going to close this thread and ask that the community continue to use the following one:

Servers up!!

Thanks for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy the game!