Jedi Knight Act 3 Boss help!

DrumDeity

Hello there!

We ask that story discussions outside of the Spoilers forum be wrapped in spoiler tags. You may do this by putting [noparse]

[/noparse] at the beginning of your text and [noparse]

[/noparse] at the end! Your result will look like this:

this is an example of hidden text with spoiler tags!

We also ask that you please do not add spoilers to the titles of your threads. These are easily read from the index and can spoil things for others.

We've edited the thread to removed the spoiler in the title. Thanks everyone!

First let me note that there are definitely a few threads on this topic in the forum so searching will be worthwhile.

My first time using the spoiler tags so I hope I do it correctly...

As someone mentioned, and as I hope you've learned by now, interrupt EVERYTHING you can. Always. Unless you need to save your interrupt for a specific ability (I can't recall which abilities the Emperor does honestly). One other suggestion is to use Force Sweep to temporarily stun the clones to give you some time to kill them. When they awake from that, use Awe to stun them again. Most likely by this time you will have gotten most/all of them, then back on the Emperor to finish him off.

Also be sure to use your defensive CDs when appropriate and this should be a fairly simple fight. Took me about 6 tries to beat him, adjusting my strategy a bit each time (was Focus tree Sentinel at the time)

Btw, T7 is a chump and I spent more than he's worth in credits getting him good gear before I finished my story (some jerk had spoiled it for me =( ). He's gonna die in the battle and probably near the start. That's fine, he's there to die like chump =P .

Good luck =)