For the level 50 BH Mercs...

dovaahkiin

i been a 50 BH merc arsenal for quite some time now, i even respec and went heals also for the fun of it. now i agree the BH heals before this patch i can heal myself and be "almost" unbeatable, but now the supercharge gas was like my second vent heat is gone, i always found kolto shell to be useless especially compared to the sorcs bubble, and we really only getting healing scan and rapid scan and emergency scan at end healing was very very easy but so boring also, now with the nerf our 3 little heals will take too much even for the experenced player, even with proper rotation our heat goes above 40% and then it takes even longer to vent the heat. now my main role is a merc arsenal. i do like the animation but tracer got buffed hard, i can say bye to the 5k damage medal, unload does a little more with more times to go but im just stuck there shooting, and i can basically only do 3 tracers to get all my debuffs so heatseeker be more powerful but at that time i already wasted 50% of my heat, so theres really no chance for us, i used to be a proud BH and feel like a ******, now i feel like i am deer fighting 50 bloodthirsty wolves which i have no were to run or have a fighting chance. oh one good thing the did was give us a in battle rez, oh wow ty bioware i mean we were the only healing class to not have that to start with. so i am no longer playing because the fun is out for me, jango fett was the main reason i played here, now i feel like Bioware wants us all to quit so they can add a new class.

For an Arsenal Merc the FULL nerf was -10% TM and smaller DFA radius.

For that you get:

+10% HSM Damage

2x procs of Unload (+25%)

DFA initiates damage immediately, with 2x the ticks.

We can argue back and forth if this should balance out or not. But there is no way it is a big time nerf.

Yeah I agree we got smacked a lil to hard...wonder who they had testing the class ?

Makes me think it was ppl who hated the class lol.

And to say we didnt get get nerfed more than patch notes stated ...you must be a PT.

Edited by Philastra

it goes way beyond the text u found there my friend.

i played after 1.2 was deployed yesterday---and my dmg decreased 200k

most of the time i was running around doing nothing but shooting quickshots because heat was too high---

its the heat issue mainly with arsenal BH i think.

yes thats what im saying they up the heat cost for our primary tracer and we have to do that for barrage to unlock and for heatseekers to get ful dps, its just overall general of the BH as a merc just got smashed, sure we can still kill some, but its no longer fun is what im getting at

For an Arsenal Merc the FULL nerf was -10% TM and smaller DFA radius.

For that you get:

+10% HSM Damage

2x procs of Unload (+25%)

DFA initiates damage immediately, with 2x the ticks.

We can argue back and forth if this should balance out or not. But there is no way it is a big time nerf.

Don't forget that Jet Boost reduction timer got halved as well.

Used to be you could spec 2 points for a -10 secs on the cool down.

Not anymore.

I just can't seem to decide what I want to do. Some people are saying that the poor Arsenal BH was obliterated and some say nothing really happened. I've heard both sides of the stories from many people and cannot conclude what truly has happened at this point. I only played my BH for about an hour the other day and quit because I had some matters to attend to..I saw no significant difference in damage output; but again, this was also an hour, in PVE against AIs..so yeah. Guess ill have to keep playing and formulate my own opinion.