Healing Nerfs

Romeocus

Not a QQing thread, just a simple suggestion.

On thing no one really has brought up is that in combat we healers already have a 30% decrease on heals from the Trauma debuff.

Maybe they should remove that buff from the game or lessen is to try to rebalance

Per 1.2 with about 12% healing increase from expertise we were still behind everyone by about 18% maybe getting rid of the trauma debuff or lessening the effect might help a bit.

That certainly would be one way to make healing stronger again. There would be many different ones BUT I fear BW has to first decide if they want to balance their fail nerfs out or if they are happy with this flawed state of PVP.

Before 1.2 I would have said "Their sight on the game can't be that flawed that they won't correct this mishap". Since 1.2 ... errr... nice weather today, huh?

Not a QQing thread, just a simple suggestion.

On thing no one really has brought up is that in combat we healers already have a 30% decrease on heals from the Trauma debuff.

Maybe they should remove that buff from the game or lessen is to try to rebalance

Per 1.2 with about 12% healing increase from expertise we were still behind everyone by about 18% maybe getting rid of the trauma debuff or lessening the effect might help a bit.

sigh....

lol i am getting tired of explaining this:

First of all. Trauma is there PURELY because a healer in PvE has to be able to heal through boss DMG. Trauma is NOT there to balance DPS/Healing in PvP

Secondly...

Expertise does NOTHING for DPS

Bonus DMG and bonus DMG reduction cancel each other out completely

and healers still get 12% bonus.

12 > 0

I was enjoying this game a lot before 1.2 now I'm thinking after my free 30 days I might be done.

well that's not an intelligent decision...have you not played other MMO's? every class will most likely be nerfed at one point just as they will recieve boosts at points in time. it's an ongoing effort to bring balance to the game.

what's nerfed this week might get a drastic overhaul next week..to give up a game because one current class isn't to your standards is foolish...how about trying another class? or another talent spec for your class? if you're going to quit after the free 30 days then why bother playing the game until then? that sir is illogical

p.s. i'm a sith sorcerer and i have 0 healing problems..

sigh....

lol i am getting tired of explaining this:

First of all. Trauma is there PURELY because a healer in PvE has to be able to heal through boss DMG. Trauma is NOT there to balance DPS/Healing in PvP

Secondly...

12 > 0

/sigh

12% - 30% is in fact less than 0.

The reality is that DPS just got a 12%+ boost on top of healing abilities being adjusted to lower their HPS.

sigh....

Secondly...

12 > 0

Lol... SOMEBODY forgot to update their launcher to 1.2 :rolleyes:

well that's not an intelligent decision...have you not played other MMO's? every class will most likely be nerfed at one point just as they will recieve boosts at points in time. it's an ongoing effort to bring balance to the game.

what's nerfed this week might get a drastic overhaul next week..to give up a game because one current class isn't to your standards is foolish...how about trying another class? or another talent spec for your class? if you're going to quit after the free 30 days then why bother playing the game until then? that sir is illogical

p.s. i'm a sith sorcerer and i have 0 healing problems..

^ DPS specced.

/sigh

12% - 30% is in fact less than 0.

The reality is that DPS just got a 12%+ boost on top of healing abilities being adjusted to lower their HPS.

like i said before. Trauma is only there because of PvE heals are way OP if used in PvP. Boss dmg is alot higher than DPS from a player. Trauma is there for that purpose, not to balance DPS and healing in PvP

and trauma has been there since the beginning.

The reality is that DPS and DMG mitigation now cancel each other out perfectly, while before DPS was getting worse and worse with the more expertise we got.

like i said before. Trauma is only there because of PvE heals are way OP if used in PvP. Boss dmg is alot higher than DPS from a player. Trauma is there for that purpose, not to balance DPS and healing in PvP

and trauma has been there since the beginning.

The reality is that DPS and DMG mitigation now cancel each other out perfectly, while before DPS was getting worse and worse with the more expertise we got.

You're acting like it's some big secret why they added trauma. It's not, we all know this.

The reality is that healing got double nerfed.

It got nerfed through expertise.

It got nerfed through abilities.