Is Tactisc being fixed now?

SajPl

Like the title says :

I'm a pyro, not build to burst, rather to provide a very steady flow of decent to high damage but that is irrelevant, after 1.2 i respecced exactly the way I was earlier and the 6 sec internal lockout didn't change much (though its still unfair that sents watchman dont get a lockout when they get cauterize, shadow-tanks dont get a lockout when they get a 100% crit project) but this is irrelevant.

A friend who was shield spec respecced to tactics.

The most obvious thing : pulse cannon DOES NOT do more damage and there is NO slow. Tactics from the description sounds like a very fun AOE orientated tree with lots of control but ITS NOT WORKING. Is this being adressed ? If not plz Bioware just state that you dont care about anything that doesn't wield a lightsaber.

Reports vary so much that it's not even clear if it's just pulse generator that's not working. Some people are claiming that the damage is even lower than non-pulse generator pre-patch, as if sometimes other talents or the high energy cell were no longer affecting it.

It's pretty clearly not working as intended (one way or another). Expect a fix by Tuesday (hopefully).