How many are going back to their last MMO? Sign here.

NoTTaShoT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reply here. Just curious really, I'm not but I'm sure many are.

also put what game!

( I may mess around with Rift again soon)

I'm tired of WOW and every other MMO I tried leading up to SWTOR never really captured me. I tried LOTRO (before it was F2P), EQ2 (also before F2P), Rift.... SWTOR is the first MMO since WOW that made me want to keep playing. I'll stick with it. This time next week, everyone will be playing and this mess won't even be a thing. People are just too impatient.

Reply here. Just curious really, I'm not but I'm sure many are.

also put what game!

( I may mess around with Rift again soon)

Not I, I lost interest in WoW right around a month after Cataclysm was released due to the stupid changes Blizz made to the whole game. If I went back to anything it would be something new for the X-Box or some other new PC game, but back to my old MMO? Not a chance ....

Edited by Balrizangor

i couldn't go back to warcraft even if i wanted to, after 6 years in that game world and all that has changed i could never go back... especially after what they did to my precious druid tree form.

if anything i've really developed a rebirth if you will, in my love for single player games... i've considered really going back and catching up on alot of em. mmo's have really been getting to me of late.

my first mmo was final fantasy 11 which had probably the best community of any mmo and i got hooked but ever since then i've experienced bad community after bad community and it's left a bad taste in my mouth.

also i'm tried of the elitists and exclusive guild nature of mmos.

i'm hanging on still but barely.

im going to a new one !!! TERA ONLINE

I tried that one last weekend for the beta test, and I have never seen a worse community. Constant racism and politics talk, and that was for a closed beta. I sure this one will have bargain price within 30-60 days, and by 90-120, they will be begging people to play.

Pre-ordered GW2, will slumming around a bit in COH and AOC, and playing ancient single player games like Master of Orion. Can't even motivate myself to log into SW:TOR anymore. Never played wow, and after hearing repeatedly how much this game is like wow, I feel zero inclination to try it.

Not going back to any of mmo's i used to play. But after they made my only lvl 50 a JOKE class i'm merc DPS, i quit the game, and waiting for diablo 3.

Enough is enough, we are walking target dummies, when i enter a wz after 1.2 EVERYONE was killing me, as they knew we been nerfed so hard that we do ZERO dps, if u look at any of the other classes.....!

They even nerfed Jet Boost only thing we had to push people away L O L ! bet kids of bioware plays swtor, and they told them BH is SUPER SUPER op since they don't have brain how to interrupt us or los us! we was BEFORE 1.2 patch SO easy to beat! now we are free kill, we have nothing anymore!

Not I, I'll ride it out until GW2. Been waiting for GW2 for years now, it has nothing to do with what BW has done or not done.

Although it definately makes it easier to unsub when the time comes.

Cant

They closed my last one down :(

RIP SWG

I also played WoW, yeah no thanks

Also played AoC - what a disaster

Vanguard - Another Disaster

EVE - Interesting but no my cup

EQ2 - ugh

SWTOR it is then

my last MMO was WoW and i swore i would never give Blizzard my money again.

BW makes the best RPG's i have played and they may be new to the MMO world but for being their first i think they are doing a good job and i for one am hoping for a long and happy gaming life here at SW:TOR.

Edited by GooseGrims