30 Days of Game Time

snelso

I have heard that character that are level 50 will be receiving 30 days of free game time due to extended down times. Why aren't you offering all characters that have been with the game for over a month this free game time. I have been playing since release and have yet to get one of my characters to level 50. How is it fair that I have experienced more downtime than others who quickly leveled to 50 in a few short weeks. I really think you should re-think the guidelines for offering the free game time. Perhaps offering it to all customers who are level 50 or who have had the game for two or more months.

Thanks.

I have heard that character that are level 50 will be receiving 30 days of free game time due to extended down times. Why aren't you offering all characters that have been with the game for over a month this free game time. I have been playing since release and have yet to get one of my characters to level 50. How is it fair that I have experienced more downtime than others who quickly leveled to 50 in a few short weeks. I really think you should re-think the guidelines for offering the free game time. Perhaps offering it to all customers who are level 50 or who have had the game for two or more months.

Thanks.

If you've been playing since release and still don't have a 50, you won't be missing the ranked warzones. A lot of people resubbed for 1.2 just for this element that was pulled from 1.2 just before the patch was released.

Thanks.

Didn't you get the news? If those who get 30 days for free are valued and loyal what then are we? Well YOU Sir are an Illoyal, unwashed pleb, and as such not a valued costumer.

Edited by LaurentiusX