MMO Patches - Which one has heen least favorite?

Xenovirt

Let us all recall some of the worst Patches in the History of MMO's.. C'mon we all have a story.

To date this Swtor 1.2 seems to be my worst Patch. I took the day off to customize my UI craft all day and such. No big thing i get to have 30 days free..

This will not change my outlook on Swtor.

Worst Patch in all of MMO history is simple it was the patch that killed the greatest Star Wars game of all time it was the NGE patch went from 32 classes to 9 an the whole dynamic changed.

If it wasnt for all the cool stuff the game did have that no other MMO has ever had it would have died then.

Worst Game Update Ever - NGE in SWG

Second Worst - SWTOR's 1.2

Third Worst because it really contributed to hurting the game, even though I personally enjoyed it - The deployment of the Combat Upgrade in Star Wars Galaxies. I actually loved it, but it really did break a lot of game systems. Only reason I enjoyed it was because my Jedi had a pre-CU perfect saber and I was able to 4 shot other Jedi, shrug.

I did not experience the infamous NGE; I had left the game at that point based on content.

Worst I've experienced was WoW's implementation of Battlegrounds; servers were unstable for a week, up and down constantly.

The 1.2 update is nothing. So far, fairly standard for the industry.

This patch is nothing compared to half the WoW major content updates. If you think this is bad, you apparently haven't been playing MMO's very long.

Or you have the memory span of a goldfish...

Edited by MJDINOS

EQ2 did a patch a few months after release and the servers were down for a week.

Top that one!

I was just about to say that one. There have been so many from all of the MMO's i have played. The one in EQ2 was the one i remember the most.

Hello everyone,

Threads in this forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, and while some posts reference it the larger discussion in this thread does not primarily discuss it. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics but are going to close this thread as it is off-topic.