Will i get 30 days free even if dont have an active sub plan? ( but have subbed)

Pexter

Hello!

I dont really understand the "30 Days free" thing.

I have a lvl 50, but i dont have an active subscription plan so to speak.

Will i get the 30 days free even if i have unsubscribed but have had active subsciptions?

(Subbed to the game 3 times, so far ive unsubbed after each sub duo to i havent been knowing if i would still be playing the next month.) Currently have 17 days on my current subsciption remaining.

Thanks in advance!

Yours Sincerly

Pex

Edited by Pexter

From the email I got:

You are one of our most active and valued high level players and we know you have been waiting patiently for Game Update 1.2: Legacy. To show our appreciation, check out all the great new features this update has to offer-on us. We will be adding an additional 30 days of game time to your account at no charge*. The free 30 days will appear on your account by April 24, 11:59PM CDT, April 25, 4:59AM GMT.

As an added bonus, we will be awarding all active subscribers an in-game Legacy reward, the Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet**, as our way of saying thanks for your support. The Tauntaun Ram Pet will be delivered to you via in-game mail by April 24, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 25, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

For more information, visit http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/legacypromotion.

Notice it only talks about an active sub for the pet.

I think they are looking for active recurring subs. I cancel after each sub, because I don't like the recurring nature of it. But I am not really sure what they are looking for.

The same for me, i also cancel after each sub! Would be darn bad to miss this.

I think its kinda cryptic, since i have been subbing for recurring subs but cancelled them after the first payment has been drawn

I think they are looking for active recurring subs. I cancel after each sub, because I don't like the recurring nature of it. But I am not really sure what they are looking for.

I'd have thought you're an active subscriber if you have game time left (because that is how they count them for official subs numbers).

It would be disingenuous to say the least if they didn't count people with game time, but no recurring sub...... for a start it would mean all gamecard customers couldn't get it.

So my bet would be "active time".

From the email I got:

Notice it only talks about an active sub for the pet.

ahh so its being added april 24-25th, I see! Thanks BW, but I think it'll soon change to "Every one with sub"....watching the flames on this forum is redic. You'd think these guys who are claiming to "Have a life" would care less, and you'd think bioware would give every 1 not just the lvl 50s added time....Bioware I understand it's hard to make a game. But a choice like that a monkey could make.

Yea, the game card dilemma occured to me to, but they maybe count them in some other way? Ooh well, its just to see what happens.

I havent got any mail eitherway and that seems to be the key, so its looking kinda bad atm