Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Nvrdie

I bought Swtor on the day it became available, I was quite excited at launch.

I loved the leveling experience (first run through) but got bored at end game.

I consider myself a PvP centric player, I was looking for some Open World action... I just didn't happen.

I cancelled my Sub to go play other games with better PvP.

I watch 1.2 as it loomed, and I thought GREAT.. they are getting their **** together Wo0T

I Renewed my Sub.

Now, the class balance has been kicked in the nuts, and the patch actually brakes the game.

My experience with Swtor has not been great. I feel like a fool for re subbing.

People please, What do I have to look forward to in this game that warrants me keeping my sub going?

Honestly Im struggling to find reasons, I have been away a while, so what am i miising?

Please tell me what is upcoming that will make Swtor a great game for PvP?

Edited by Averran
language

You're interested in open PvP and you came back for 1.2? You were either misinformed or delusional.

Why should we have to convince you to play? We don't care. Quit if you're not having fun.

I came back for the Rated WZ.

Quit you say.. great advice from the community. I guess you can think of nothing positive to say about the future of PvP in Swtor.

I pre-ordered and have had an active sub since launch. Last month, I renewed for 6 months. I immediately wondered why I did that.

When my husband told me last night that I was getting another month for free, I was like, "Oh. Ok. Meh."

I log in several times a week, try to find a group for a Flashpoint, and log off after an hour or two out of sheer frustration.

So... PvP is not happening for you? Sorry. Flashpoints not happening for me? Oh, well. Now I have seven months to try to remember why I was so excited about this game before it came out. You can at least be glad you only have one. :-P

Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback and threads created on the forums are constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!