3 medals= 0 exp gain wth?

Dozoku

Normally i get 8 to 16 medals a match, but yesterday i que for a match and was put in a ending pvp game which i still can't understand why the devils is this still apart of the game.....We should not under any circumstance be put in ending pvp matches it's pointless. Back on the topic, why is it we get no experiences because we got 3 medals? I am aware of their idea's to stop afk players but shouldn't that be 0 to 1 medals seriously this is just plain retarded.

I am very upset with this new "1.2" i still can't see why was it release with so many bugs i couldn't even delete a character. The rank matches i do without because not really a big deal to me, but when you spend 6 to 10mins of your time trying to help out a bad team your que with, why should we not get any exp or credits for it.....is it my fault that when i try to capture seeing that my teammates gave up i get no medals for it? I am seriously this -- to pulling my sub from this because i seriously don't understand this "idea" of stopping afk players, whats the sense of adding the voting system since we get nothing in the first places?

Edited by Dozoku

I agree the 3 medal minimum is going to punish people who are trying way to often. I didn't like the medal system to begin with, it rewarded playing stupid, getting kills or lots of Dps does not always mean you are helping your team. Some of the new medals make up for that but there are still times when you should get a medal and don't and some of these things can never be determined by a computer program.

As a marauder we still have less access to medals, however even in bad games I can usually get 4 to 6 medals, but I am very geared and I could see new 50 marauders having trouble getting 3 on bad teams, but if I get in a game late I probably won't get 3 medals, people don't quit because they are winning, so I get punished and wastrel my time because someone else quit.

So they somewhat fix the medal system by adding objective based medal, but the 3 medal minimum has the potential to again promote unproductive play. In one game my team was so bad/undergeared that we were never going to win. I had gotten my killing blow and 2.5 hit medal in the initial more organized confrontation but after that it was charge in get a few hits and die and if I didn't get another medal no credit for the whole game. I saw 2 options either keep fighting hopeing for whatever miracle that would make us win and hope I get my 75k damage before we lose, or go defend our one turret and get a defended medal. I got my defender medal and was 1 of 2 on my team to even get 3 medals.

We can kick ark players they don't need to punish those who don't have the gear to get medals or replaced some quitter.

Sinse .2 there are a lot more medals it seems which also depreciated in value by a lot...got 13 medals on my level 10 sith...only 86 coms...before 1.2 on my 50 commando.... 5 medals meant 100+ coms and 21k xp.

Yeah, they made it so you get more medals for more things but you only get credit for 3-8 medals. So having 13 is the same as having 8.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.