make buff bar a seperate bar

Halvling

Agreed! It is a pain to have to constantly be watching for procs in order for the right time to use another abilty.

If we could move the buff bar and increase its size it would make it much more enjoyable to have to watch for buffs.

I would also like to see this but I hope they don't do it before adding alignment tools and/or the ability to move multiple UI items as a group to the editor. As it is I wind up having to place stuff by manually editing the XML (nice to have that feature).

I use op frames for both ops and groups. I'm an old healbot user so I like the "look" of ops frames a little better... except for the buff/debuffs. They are so hard to read/distinguish between. I was able to increase the heath bar height and length, but that actually makes it harder to see the buffs/debuffs. True, buffs are on the left and debuffs are on the right, but there are so many encounters where the bar fills up and over lap that is next to impossible to quickly see what you need to see to make an informed decision on how to spend your next GCD. Please BW, you came such a long way in improving the UI, don't stop short by having a bad apple in the mix with buff/debuffs! Edited by Lucky_Slevin

Agreed been trying to find out all morning after playing with UI last night if there was anyway to make the buffs/debuffs more visible without having my picture take up half the UI.

I've got the important cool downs enlarged and located....nice....but still need to watch that little bar for porcs and debuffs. For me this is one of my pet peeves of mmo's I don't like watching timers and cool downs.....I'd rather enjoy the graphics of an encounter even using clear audible ques for frequent proc alerts vs. a visual que.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.