European Friendly Maintenance

Greenthy

We were promised EU-friendly maintenance times back in February. What happened with them ?

This whole fiasco would not be as annoying to non-NA players if it happened at the same time as it does with the NA players.

If it's a problem with the joined NA-EU list, then split them. I'm no programmer, but that doesn't look all that troubling to manage.

Frankly, the EU community has had it with the during-the-day downtimes.

The same is probably true for the Pacific community.

Who cares...the big miracle patch which should get the game back on track has turned into a disaster.

In the next 3 months we get Tera, Diablo III, The Secret World and Guild Wars 2. If SWTor still has a profitable subscriber base by summer I would be very surprised.

This was more about the scheduled maintenance this morning 1PM to 5PM.

Which also caused the current unscheduled maintenance due to errors right in EU prime-time.

ps: this isn't a "OMG I'm unsubscribing post". I'm just hoping the developers haven't forgotten this, and are reminded that we're paying just as much as NA players (Actually paying more given the 1:1 relation of the cost of the game)

Edited by Greenthy

Even for normal maintenence Bioware is so unprofessional that they can't do maintence on EUROPEAN servers at EUROPEAN-FRIENDLY times despite the fact they have different teams of people doing them.

I'm an American and I can certainly sympathise with my fellow Europeans.

So please defenders of bioware, tell me why Bioware can't do this yet every other MMO company I have seen can? Do you think it has to do with the fact EA won't do anything that could cost them money but please the customer? I think it does because EA is a money grubbing hog that only thinks short term.

Edited by Xanikk

Hello everyone,

We value your thoughts and feedback regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and recognize that a lot of community members want to discuss how patch times are effecting European players. We ask that you join the discussion that is already in progress in this thread so everyone can participate in the same ongoing conversation.

We will now be closing this thread, but feel free to carry on in the linked discussion. Thanks!